Monday, October 29, 2007

Love is in the air

Today's post is totally random. Not like I always post things that make sense. In my opinion, a blog is what the owner wants it to be like I can put pictures and all the things that happen today. Whether people reads it or not, it's another issue.

Well, school is fun today. Although I only went half-day. Overall, it's fun because I only went half-day :) It's always fun and exciting to do things that is rebellious. Once in a while, we should do these kind of things as you will get to feel your adrenaline rushing through the whole body.

During the 2nd breakout, me and jiajun accompanied Qi to buy strepsils. On the way, we met someone and she asked us to write messages on a blowed-up white balloon-like ball. I heard that we had to write any wishes and we sportingly agreed. We were greedy as usual and we requested for the whole ball instead of sharing balls that were filled with messy, fugly, untidy, weird and sucky handwritings. Of course, our balls were the nicest of them a;; although we don't quite know what is the real motive behind all these. I did the drawings of my friends on the balls and all of them sign on it.

Below is the pictures of some of the drawings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After the drawings of some balls, we went to the food haven to eat. While we were eating, we had this idea of running away for our 3rd meeting. I don't know if all of them are happy about it. But I think I am the most happiest person on Earth. Went back class and pack my bag. Wee~ off I go.

So me and jiajun meet at the library and we find some secret hiding place. You see, we don't go for 3rd meeting because we want to play board games. Board games have the same sound as bored games. I think they should name it bored game because that is what we play when we are bored. Qi had to do some researches before she can run away. In the end, me, jiajun and Qi meet in a secret place in the library.

We played games like Maplestory and neopets while we wait for Ian and Wei Zhong. Soon, Ian came and we played 2 rounds of guess who. Silly game. Well, it is also the only bored game we played. Me and Ian also played some rounds of dota while the girls are angry with us. Haha, girls always get angry when guys play games that they don't know how to play.

Ian also had this game that is quite fun. It's something like the typer shark but his is typer resident evil. <--- anyhow. The game is about typing some words in a limited time so that the zombies won't get to touch you. It was fun and exciting. Soon, Wei Zhong came. Nothing much about him. He just came and laughed abit. He always laugh. Don't know what is so funny.

Went home with jiajun while Qi went to band. Wei Zhong and Ian play dota at somewhere. Talk about secrets with jiajun. Hope that she won't tell anyone. We also had some sorts of plans for tuesday but I guess it won't work. Maybe we should let it stay like that. We shouldn't disturb and interferred. So, JiaJun, cannot tell ar. We shall observed.

Called my sis when I am at Chua Chu Kang. 3 more stops to Jurong East. I should have called her when I am at Kranji. She is always late! Never early. Next time I will be more clever. When I am waiting for her, I listened to yes 933. I participated by sending a sms to win tickets that is worth $200 each. The tickets is for watching the singapore versus the wild cats. Of course I am not lucky enough to win it. I was just feeling bored. All my sis's faults as she is always late. And because of my boredom, I sms to participate in something not meaningful.

I just realised that loving someone is wonderful but the person you loved doesn't know that you really love. You just want to preserve the current relationships and that is enough for now. Future wise, you never thought of it or dream of it. That, I would say is more wonderful. This process might seems sad but you are enjoying the process of loving someone. Sometimes you take the hint that the person you love also had the same feelings towards you. That person might have gone through the same processes inside the heart. Peoples are good actors when it comes to love. They will never reveal their answers unless the other party do so. However, actions speaks louder than words...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home