Sunday, October 28, 2007

Qiang Qiang

Part 7 is out. Talk about the story abit. Because I thought I had drew it in such a way that makes people misunderstood. It's basically a scene happening in school whereby Qi asks them to keep a secret. All of them had their own ways of response. For example, I love the Jiajun's pose of sleeping. Why is she always associated with sleeping and laziness? I also don't know. The idea keep coming back at me.

Ok! I suddenly had the urge to change my blog's song to "Qiang Qiang" by Ella. It's a wonderful song!. She wrote the lyrics herself and it is delicated to her dog. Her dog's name is Qiang Qiang. The song is very nice in my opinion. When the first time I heard this song, I thought it was from GiGi Leung. They had the same kind of low voice. Isn't it wonderful? Being an artiste, she is able to write a song about her dog and touched people with the lyrics. She had touched mine, had she touched yours also?

This week's Teenage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had always love Teenage as a magazine. It's full of news and articles about celebrities and other stuffs. I love the "Dear Kelly" section the most. I guess the reason I bought Teenage is mainly because of Dear Kelly. Most of my friends are also like that. Anyway, this week's cover page features Wuzun and Angela Zhang. They are trying to give an image like they are the prince and princess.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They are currently acting this show called "Romantic Princess" or "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei". My sister is a die-hard fans of Wuzun and I am certain that she will buy the the DVDs or VCDs. For now, I just have to wait for her. Lalala~
Anyway, I want to watch the show because it sounds funny. In this modern world, is there still prince and princess? Maybe in your dream. But not mine. Because I seldom had dreams. I hope I had, but nevermind.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Flipping through the pages, Shakalaka Baby~. This song is sang by Kelly Pooh. Is she Winnie the Pooh's wife? Pooh Bor? (PuBor). Nevermind, you all won't understand. This song keep appearing when I am listen to the radio. It's a catchy tune so still ok la.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lee hom. I remember just drawing, edited him in my paint story board Part 6. Anyway, last time I don't like him. He had that kind of arrogant look. But recently when I heard his new song, Change the world, wow, nice. I don't know his voice is like that. So, this shows that last time I had never listen to his song before and hence the prejudice. I guess we had to give people a chance as his song title suggests to change the world. Along with his album, he wants to change the world. A world that is wonderful to live in. He teach people on recycle, reduce and reuse. Good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, I will comment on the maple tips they give. It's really rubbish. It is some outdated tips that should be stored in the history book. However, at least they tried to feature a page about maplestory. Wow, typing this post entry makes me want to play maplestory. Off I go, to my imaginary world~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home