Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Molester?

Paint story board Part 9 is out. Thinking about how fast time can past. It's only yesterday that I released part 8, and today I am back with part 9. The drawing of part 9 is requested by my cousin, Jiayi, since she asked me so nicely. Hope you like it and had fun looking at it. It can also served as a memories because you were once in Paint story board! haha, you can show off to your friends!

Since you did not tell me how you want me to link you to the story, I just came up with the plot myself. Of course all these ideas came about when I am taking the MRT train. Mrt train is really a good place for me to get my inspiration! People, next time you ran out of ideas, stay calm and think about ideas on the MRT train. It works!

As I was drawing Part 9, I was like racing against time. I had to finish drawing the part 9 by 8pm and on the other hand, Ian's laptop batteries life is left with only 15%. He wants to see the finished product but was being cut off as his batteries went flat. He suddenly offline and that was the time I finished and uploaded it! That brings me to another point. We must treasure our friends as we never know what will happen to them the next minute. I had this encounter but I will not say it out here. It's really sad and it's the last thing on Earth that I want to remember you when you are dead. So please!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Next up, Featuring another Toy, one-dot-eye Jaws. Why the name like that? It's because the eye is one dot only. So easy to draw. It's those kind of toy that you can stuff your hands in like a puppet and control it. Did I mention I love marine and seas? I love sea creatures as well. I think they are really mysterious creatures in the world!

Since I talked about this, I might as well talked about my past. When I was choosing the Polytechnics to enter, I did consider and put Maritime engineering as the first choice. It's fated that I couldn't enter it due to my poor results. But nevermind, I am enjoying now in business computing as we will never know if a passion will start like this. Anyway, Maritime engineering isn't about going underwater as I initially thought of. It is the repairing of machines and engines that was on big ships and we are the engineers of it. It's as simple as that. We will be able to experience life on ships for months. That is what Maritime engineering is about. I don't know whether I want to lead a life like these? do you?

Sea, Oceans and lakes. Which one you will choose? They all contain water and creatures lives in them. One thing that amaze me is the Hippopotamus. All my friends should have heard me saying that the Hippopotamus is actually a very fierce animal. Believe it or not. Although it has a kind face, the hippo is responsible for more human deaths each year than the crocodile. They are extremely territorial and will attack boats and canoes as well as people in their path. If you want to know more about hippo, you can google it and find it out yourself!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lastly, Frilled shark - Found at a depth of around 600 meter, this type of shark is one of the most primitive, bearing close resemblance to the extinct Paleozoic sharks. The fish is rarely seen because it remains thousands of feet beneath the water. The teeth are tri-cuspid, meaning that they have three points. Employees of the Awashima Marine Park officials, caught a member of the species and transported it to the park’s dolphin pen, but sadly died afterwards.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's a video of the Shark!


I hope my passion had made you became more interested in the creatures of the sea! See ya, my friends~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home