Saturday, February 9, 2008

What can be worse than updating your blog from your memory? We can only blame ourself for not updating it right away. I've been doing that for alot of times and surprisingly, I managed to remember most of the things but maybe missing out on some small parts. That's not the issue that we might not need to emphasize on.

So where should I start (*trying to recall). Okay, I am ready!

Friday, 8 Feb

I am still using red for day and date because it bring good luck. Since the new year starts and the time I started using red for my title and such, I can feel the aura of luckiness! And so I woke on on 8 feb in the early morning because I couldn't sleep.

I was coughing and having a running nose when I was sleeping. I wasn't able to sleep at all and hence I woke up and use the computer. I feel that the coughing was caused by my aunt because she kept smoking and I was beside her the whole day when we are gambling. She never seem to stop smoking. She can keep lighting up sticks of cigarettes with intervals of maybe 1 min or so. I swear she smoke more than 2-3 packets per day.

Anyway, I was supposed to wake up early. I was just angry I couldn't sleep until my mum wakes me up. We head to Dobby Ghaut station and took a taxi to Sophia Road, (San Jiang hui guan). We always go there every year for buffet and taking ang pows session! It's fun to be thick-skin for a moment or so. The ang pows were meant for small kids only but we just couldn't resist our temptation for money!

After collecting ang pows, We went to queue up for food. Halfway through, my cousins and her friends decided to leave because the queue was too long. They went PS to eat instead. I, of course continued queueing because of the FREE FOOD. After awhile, my mum, who was ahead of me asked me to take the laksa instead and she help me take the food. I took 2 bowls of laksa and went to the waiting place.

I was shocked to see my uncle trying to stop an ah pek because he was very angry. Then it turns out that the ah pek had a tiff with my mum. This is what happens...



Click to enlarge. It's that CB ah pek's fault and he F***ing deny it. He even pretend to be like calling his gangs to come down. Please la, you eat until so old liao, still want to act like you are some kind of hooligans?

And even if you want to call them down, how are you going to tell them the situation? Like: "Got someone scold me #@$%^%$ leh, come down settle her for me".

He is trying to make people sympathize him by changing the story. He told everyone that he was just trying to get the food. Oh please, I hope you eat and choke on the food and die. Don't ever try to lie because I did saw how f***ing fake you were when you are asking where is the plates. And it's so fake because it's right beside my mum. My mum tolerate you and she rolled eyes at me to show that she is disgust by your pathetic actions. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. And you freaking lie infront of everyone?

By being old doesn't mean you can cut queue. And even if you had successfully cut the queue, please don't ever try to ask your B**** or whosoever to help you queue. You are making it damn obvious for people to see that you are an idiot.

And I even heard you mentioning not coming next year? Oh please, don't ever come next year. It's not like you are the founder of that place or anything of a minister. Maybe I hope you come next year so that I can spot the F***ing face of yours because I had good memories of remembering someone like that.

Unhappy things aside, I got $22 from the ang pows collection that day! Not bad, compared to previous year. After that, my uncle drove me to the sejar LRT and we parted. I reached jurong east at about 2:45pm. Met my sis at about 3pm. She drove her car along to meet me at the library.

We sat inside the car and chat while waiting for Mk and tb to arrive. They reached at about 3:50pm. We went to Hx's house to gamble. I won $6 in the end and we went to watch the movie "Ah long Pte Ltd"



Quite a funny show although too exaggerating most of the times. The time slot and sitting slot for that day was very tight. We almost couldn't watch any movie because it's too full. Luckily, the uncle was good and gave us the most far behind seats which usually do not open to people. I wondered why...

After movie, we went hx's house again to gamble. This time, Jeanette also joined us. She lost about $17 halfway and decides to go sleep. She asked us to wake her up when we wanted to go off. In the end, we gamble till morning at about 7am.

Me, tb and mk went jurong east to eat breakfast. Then went home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home