Monday, January 28, 2008

So long~

I just noticed I haven't update my blog for a long time. Time to really catch up and note down on the things that I do in the past few days! *Stretch out hands till it touches the sky!

Saturday, 26 Jan

What was I doing? I almost forgot. I just sleep until 8:25am when a call awakes me. It was auntie lilian and she asked me whether I am interested for a part time job on the day itself. It was as easy as giving out goodie bags to people at suntec city. Time is 11am to 7pm. Money is $6/hr. Quite good but I couldn't go because I need to look after my younger sis.

The rest of the day is watching videos and playing maplestory. Level up to 133 finally. It's been so long since I level. Then at about 9:45pm, Tb, hx and mk came to my house. We played cards like the usual stuff.

I offer them to drink tiger beer as I had too many at home. My sis bought so much beer and I do not drink them. I hate them so much because they are bitter. Seriously, I don't know why people like to drink such awful stuff and when you drink too much of it, it becomes harmful to the liver and beer belly.



Fat people, or can I be more polite to say, plump people, should not drink them as it is really bad. Anyway, I don't drink them but I offer it to them. I guess drinking a can wouldn't cause much damages. In fact, it's good for health, I heard.

Then, my greatest fear came when mk spill the beer over the table. We were like crazy monkeys for the split seconds because we don't know what to do. We stared at the beer flowing when someone finally awoke me to take some tissue to wipe it off. It was real disaster and the stupid beer smell linger on the table even after wiping it. Imagine how it stinks inside your body!

Ok, we end the cards session at about 5:45 in the morning. I was standing at one point in time to play cards. I was really tired because of not enough sleep. I win 10bucks and after seeing them off, I went to sleep.

Sunday, 27 Jan

I woke up at 3pm to play maple. Then meet hx, tb and mk for the movie, "the mist". I was surprised that mk's bro also joined us for the show. We bought the movie tickets and eat at Long john silver. We only had 15mins to eat because the show is starting.

Seriously, "The mist" is really nice. It was kind of a thriller movie whereby the insects that was in the mist became huge and deadly. I saw the preview and it was nothing of that sort. So it somehow surprised me when I was halfway through the movie. It was intriguing and exciting at the same time. The ending was good although most of the people will find it bad. Nevertheless, I like it very much because it's something so sad.

After movie, tb left us first because he needs to get some supplies for his army thingy? While the rest of us (mk, hx and mk's bro) when to IMM to shop awhile. After that we played arcade at jurong entertainment center. Went home via bus.

Monday, 28 Jan, today

Last week for school and most of the people got their desired grades and did not attend school. The culture lesson was still fun. Our groups go drawings on mahjong paper and it was so fun! Had so much laughters along the way.

Took a photo with Sophia and it's weird...

Edited: I took it off because it was an eyesore

Will be watching "The mist" again as I promised them already. But nevermind if I had watch the movie before. The movie was captivating and that's enough reason for me to watch it again. There is also chalets in the holidays and can't wait for the CHINESE NEW YEAR!

WOO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home