Thursday, January 10, 2008

Room cleaning

Looks like chinese new year is about one month away. I might need to get ahead of everyone and start packing up my room. My room isn't that big but I keep hiding junks that wasn't supposed to be there to begin with.

Sometimes when I return home from somewhere, I feel like a caveman living in this dark place. My daily routine never change! Everyday, come back home immediately switch on Computer and go to bath. It's like no life. (according to others who commented)

Sad to admit, haha, I have no life. But I really enjoy what I am doing. It's so carefree and I am proud to say that I have my freedom.

Okay, back to Chinese new year. Remember? Don't side track! Ya happy chinese new year. An occasion to feast on all the new year goodies. Eat all you want and drink up till your stomach are bloated.

Side track again. Since we are on the topic of new year goodies, there will be a 10% to 20% increment in the goodies. The reasons? Flour prices increase and Oil price increase! Basically, if oil prices increase, all the things increase because Transportation of goods require fuel.

What about my favourite hunger-fillers, BREAD? It's really highly increase in every aspect! Oil and Flour!!! Don't tell me you don't need oil to make the bread shine abit? That will also mean my favourite pineapple tarts will be very veRY VERY expensive.

Imagine, when Chinese new year, you visit your relatives' house and has no goodies or pineapple tarts? What new year is this? *Should be what house is this?*. When you want to open the refrigerator, a hand stretch out and followed by a loud voice scolding you. The owner says that you are not allowed to open the fridge because it is too expensive...

Every morning, I will visit the BreakTalk. I always buy the super small size hotdog bun because it's so classic and is a must-buy. It costs a very nice amount called SGD$1.30. This bun, according to the size of my mouth, can be finished in 4 bites. How would one satisfy me? Of course must buy 2 ma! But I won't be that stupid to buy 2 that is of same types of buns.

So I would choose a sandwich to act classy instead of classic. The sandwich $1.80! This one more difficult to finish because the width of the sandwich is larger than my mouth. Total up is about $3.10 just for 2 breads. I should buy Macdonalds instead...

Chinese new year of course must buy new clothes. Always want to buy it earlier but failed as a result. Ended up buying clothes 2 days before chinese new year. Then you don't get to choose shirts as it is all leftovers. Either all XL or XXL. Hence this year must faster abit.

Tomorrow will be friday. But heard that it's VB tomorrow and hence it will be a nerves breaking day! It's been 1 week since the reopening of the holidays. The 2 months 2 weeks holidays is coming at about 3 weeks time. So fast!

Wow. Sleep talking now... byebye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home