Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hx birthday

HX's Big Day

Today is hx's birthday! 09 January 2008! (I typed this post after 12mn -.-) The birthday symbolizes the day that the person was born. A date that is so important to all. A date for you to enjoy yourself. A date when most of your enemies will fear because on this special day, your wish will come true. If let say your wish is to curse that enemy of yours to die or suffer, then it will most probably come true!

Hehe, Just joking la. Just want to illustrate the picture of wish coming true if you make a relevant wish on your birthday.

09 January is also the date whereby the Terminal 3 in changi airport is official used. It will be marked down in historys of Singapore as one of the proudest event. Hx, you are lucky :)

Been playing dota most of the time in school. Didn't go for lunch as there is no one available. My stomach was growling noisily and I suddenly remembered my bread that I bought in the morning. That, at least satisfy me a little. Anyway, I had been coughing for more than 5 weeks le. Better don't anyhow eat and eat those no taste thingy for the time being ba. Can save money also! Can cut down on fats too. (1 stone kill 3 birds)

Anyway, that's self torturing. But the day finally end when I went to JE to meet mk tb and hx. I gave him the present which I had bought in the zoo. And we went to Macdonald to eat the prosperity meal. Forget cannot drink cold water but slurp it down halfway. Also did my RJ there and maybe someone peeped at me writting RJ through the glass windows of Mac. *Rolled eyes till the layer of Cornea dries up and dropped off~*.

Looks like my cough will keep getting worse. Every morning when I woke up, I will either have no voice for a while of cough until my stomach bends inside out. Not exaggerating but I can really see the stomach forming a Big "U" shape. It hurts too when I cough. Oh my, will I get any disease like cancer? cough until blood come out?

Nevermind la~ Days won't stop for me just because I am sick. I guess I will be going zoo this week again. But that is only assumption.

OMG OMG OMG. I talked so much but I almost forget I watched Aliens Vs Predators 2 (AVP2). Really loves to side track alot. But nevermind, luckily I remembered it last minute. The movie was nice and exciting. Although sometimes, we do not know whether that monster is A or P? Because it's moving too fast.

Also I got a game (AVP2) from my classmate Sherman. Like counter striker but in (AVP2) form. Tried playing it and feels nice. You can choose from Aliens, Predators or Marine as your characters. Different characters has different storyline. I think most people will like Aliens because it is like a cockroaches where everything you see is like from the floor-level. You move/crawl around like cockroaches. Hehe, really unique.

Ok, need to sleep! UT tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home