Wednesday, January 23, 2008

WOpps

Lai ar !

Ha! Recently I am playing Dai dee and Mahjong on the net. If you are a RP student and you are young, I don't see why you don't play www.viwawa.com .

The Dai dee is called "Big 2.5"
The Mahjong is called "Wahjong"

You can create your own "wawa" and it will be featured as your characters when you play online with your friends or unknown people. It is especially nice to play when you had nothing to do in class. Imagine you had to listen to the boring lessons and there you go! Something to do!

What I like about www.viwawa.com is that it is completely free and easy to sign up. Just confirm the mail in your email when you sigh up. I also like how the game funtions. You had to win the games that you play and earn money to buy clothes, pants, hairstyle, backgrounds, pets, eyes and mouth for your wawa.

It is a great platform to chat your hearts out. Really fun! Add me @ kenken250 if you are playing, then we can big2.5 and wahjong together!

Once again, WWW.VIWAWA.COM

P/S: I got caught playing wahjong in enterprise and he didn't scold me... but i feel really bad.

********************************************

Recently, I had been neglecting maple and hence I decided to play it afterwards. I also need to bring my sis home! Holidays coming in 11 days. My cough still haven't recover and I am beginning to be scare now. I am currently trying to break the habit of drinking coffee because I think that is the main reason for my cough not recovering.

Will be watching "The mist" tomorrow and running away straight after UT. Hope that " The mist" will be a good movie. Then next watching "The House".

Haha, how boring it can be. The movie title is always The.... something. (Example: The mask, The day after tomorrow, etc). Feb will be a good month for good movies. Such as Jumper, CJ7 and Kung fu dunk. Watching movies alone can already make me broke. (not including nachos and popcorn).

Anyway, time for some pictures!



Trying to make him fall off from the table because he was sleeping on the table. Can see that he is struggling real hard



Now you see the face! MUAHAHAHAHA. Bucked tooth o.0



Picture description: Real pain. His hair texture isn't really that good but the blur effects makes his hair look like that.



And finally, after some violent shaking of the table, he falls off!



Wah, scares the living daylight out of me! Cornflakes teeth and horse face. Shooting for the singapore million smile project but please, it's already ended!

*Click "x" at top right hand corner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home