Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weeeeeeee!

Finally Had The Proper Time To BLOG!

The recent blog entries is kind of boring. Words and more words. There's no pictures involved and simply EMOtions thoughts put into words.

So today! Now! It will be livelier! (At least I make it sounds like).

Shall start with Saturday! Me, Tb and Hx went to watch One missed call!


The picture itself gives the creeps. Using pictures of mouth to create the alien-like looks. Applaud for the poster because from far, it really looks like a lady.

As for the movie itself, it was thrilling and captivating. My hands was clenched all the while because I am scared that something might pop out. For this kind of movie, the thriller type, I always prepared myself and tries to foresee what will be happening next. That, at least gives me the preparation of a *ugly face with no eye ball pop-ing out*

My friends told me that there were alot of poping out scene in this movie and I found out that it really did! Almost every part, I had to assume that something is going to pop out suddenly somewhere. Maybe I go do out a scene and explain it in pictures.

*Opening a program called "paint" to draw....*


3 mins past... And...

Let say we have a scene of a door with door-hole...


Got a knock on the door and this girl go and look into the door-hole to see who is on the other end.


I don't know but I wonder is it just me that I always had this feeling that if I look through the door-hole, I might see something scary. The scene in the movie makes the actress see his own father hang on a rope when she sees through the door hole.

Well, wasn't very scary. But it's the things that you are imagining that makes you scared. What I thought was going to happen is that a knife will poke through the hole and straight into the eye's of the woman.


I thought like " Chey, like that only ar? shows the father kena hang on ropes only ma". Not scary at all but the last part suddenly shows a door and I wasn't prepared. Or I was? just that I thought it will be father kena hanged again.

But nope, this time really happened! A knife poke through and kill the man! I wasn't prepared but luckily the scene never shows how the knife poke the eyes.

Ok. Enough for the movie "One missed call". But I still want to continue! I want the ringtones that is being used in the movie. It's so soothing and at the same time gives the creeps.

So after movie we went to clementi to look for mk. He was working and we kind of walk past the work place to see him. Very hardworking, I can say. We were waiting for him to knocked off so that we can go lan shop together. So we waited from 9pm to 10:30pm perhaps?

When he knocked off, we went to his house to wait for him because he needs to bath. Then after that went to eat fish n chips. Quite nice but $6. The fish meat was very soft. Like you can use your upper jaws to gently pressed on it and it will be squashed. That's how soft it is.

Reach the lan shop and settled down. Some noobs want to buy maple mesos, hx and mk gladly sell it to them @ $1.50 / 1 million. The amount they bought was like 4-5 millions? Noobs.

Went for 2 rounds of clock/papu with tb, hx and mk in maple. No skill book drop but 1 equips and of course those normal potions and stuffs like that.

Played till 7am in the morning. It's like so fast Sunday already. Ate Roti Prata nearby the lan shop. It was nice as I was very hungry! I ordered Cheese and egg prata + 1 cup of Teh Tarik. I feel that the cheese prata was quite expensive as it was $2.50. The egg was $0.90 and Teh Tarik $0.70. But the curry was nice too.

Walk to clementi with tb and mk and share cab with tb back home.

Sleep until 3pm and switch on computer. Mum had already went to Grandma's house and I was all alone. Actually I like to be alone. I am those that can face the computer screen for the whole day and not wear spectacles. I am unique, that's all, fullstop

Level up in maple to lvl 132. Congratulation wj ^^

Also want to congrats to mother who tio 4D. She tio $75 I think, for getting the bey sai, Consolation prize (An wei jiang) positions.


Actually, I feel that getting Consolation prize is already very lucky. There are like thousands of combination for 4 numbers. How lucky to get the probability to strike 4D! Personally, I had never strike 4D before. T.T

Recently, I had a addiction for "Eclipse" the sweets. Really nice, especially the light blue ones. Taste like mentos, sweet and a little cool feeling. It has a metallic covers to hold the sweets and is really nice to grip. Erm... if only the price of it can be lowered. Nevertheless, the sweet was tasty and has 50 pieces for $3.20.


Hoorays for Eclipse!!! Sugarfree. (Bluff people one)

It's amazing for the next part because it has certainly no link to sweet. It's about me not going to school tomorrow and skipping ut because it change to monday already. It's really amazing for school to anyhow change the normal timing for tests and make things difficult for us. In the end, the students suffers because they skipped lesson due to promise being made to someone.

Luckily for me, I can skip cultures and Computing as I have "leaves/off dates" left. So happy. Will be going out with my elder sis to buy new year clothes. Just got the pay cheque from company and will be using part of it to buy clothes! Nothing beats buying clothes with your very own "hard-earn-money"!

Long time didn't see sis and wonder how is she and her baby. Awaiting to see her tomorrow and hopes to buy some really "worth and nice" clothes.

Good luck everyone. Happy new year soon and Happy Valentine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home