Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's 2:20am here and I am awake. I feel that I had things that were left undone. I felt guilty as I had things to do. Seriously, what is more important than my precious sleeping time? I beg to differ.

Recently, it's harder to sleep. I know I am tired but I "eh eh" don't want sleep. Afraid that I might not be spending my time fruitfully, I stayed till the wee hours of the morning. This is some results of me getting bored

MUAHAHAHAHAH~ Featuring Kon and Eeyore



Kon: Ello Stupid, Can Donkey-back me anot?
Eeyore: *sleepy* Hi.... ok....
(I had to place my finger around Kon's armpit because it simply couldn't raise it's arms.)



Kon: Nya ha ha, so stupid
Eeyore: Huh?.... I look like a cupid?



Suddenly Kon loses it's balance and fall off Eeyore's back.
Kon: AHHHHHH~~~!!!



He suffers a great fall and was hurt everywhere.
Forehead hurt!



Buttock hurt!



Armpit also hurt?!



Eye also hurt? How you fall? So violent?

The end...

Stupid story but it at least waste abit of your time to read. In your life, is there such person like Eeyore that doesn't retaliate and listens to you whole-heartily? Maybe you are like Kon who take things for granted.

I am ashamed that I had did this before and it is quite often. I will not say something like: "Omg, I am so bad, I will change for the better." Sometimes, you felt much better because that person don't deserves the attention you gave.

*****************************************

Today I went to cut hair by a lady called Karen. It is those $10 for 10 minutes hair cut shops. I actually wanted to cut my hair when I dyed my hair but I couldn't stand the length of my hair anymore. It's too long that I feel so dirty and disorganized.

So anyway, I cut my hair and Karen accidentally cut her own finger. It's very painful as she suddenly screamed. I asked her if she is alright and she replied professionally that she's okay. I know that she is just trying to endure the pain and acted as if it was okay.

Anyway, she couldn't take the pain and blood was flowing like river. She asked me if I could excuse her for a minute and she went to take the first aid box. She came back a minute later and continued the cutting of my hair. I kept asking if she was alright and what she replied really touches me.

She replied that, in this line (meaning her job), it is very common to get injuries like this. She is used to it.

Yes! you can get used to being cut but I don't get used to having such good services! That is what I call professionalism!

Lastly, to end the post...



This month's Teenage!

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home