Thursday, January 17, 2008

Celebrate.

VERY BORED!

Today was Science. Learn about rainbow and light thingy. Actually I didn't really read the problem statement at all. I only managed to read it at 2pm which is like half an hour before presentation.

Anyway, I was playing maplestory because I finally managed to patch it. Was so happy because I can train my characters when I am bored at class. Had lunch with Yuen kee, Sophia and Yuan feng. Through them, I managed to know more scandals happening in the class that I am unaware. Or should I say don't even care about?

Well, after doing our presentation, me, Sophia and Yuen kee just told the facilitator that we had something on and left the class. He was sort of shocked and don't know how to react for that moment. Seriously, this week is like a slacking week. Monday and Tuesday didn't go school and was finishing the week with discounts of two days.

Forget to mention that there was a UT today and the yesterday night was chatting on MSN. Totally didn't make any preparation and it's not like I will get very good grades if I studied.

So anyway, me, Sophia and Yuen Kee took the MRT to Somerset and walk to cineleisure. On the MRT, we talked about issues like younger siblings. It's kind of interesting to know that all of them had younger siblings that were younger by 10 years or more. Like for me, I had a younger sis's age that is 10 years apart from me.

Very interesting indeed but all theirs is younger brothers. How I envy them to have younger brothers. Maybe my mindset of having brother is that I can easily communicate with them. It's kind of like an excuse for me to push the blames when I didn't take the initiative to talk to my younger sis. Hope time will change me.

Anyway, we met the others like KC, Sherman, Marcus, Jeff, Zhong Guo and Teresa in the K-Pool. We were sitting around talking about all sort of jokes. Had a great laugh as these are dirty jokes and racist jokes. We are like waiting for the movies to start anyway.

So when the time is about 5:07pm, we went to the cinema there to buy pop corns and such. Was watching "Vanished" for the day and kind of regretted. It was so boring and not scary at all! Feeling so sleepy in the theater and slept for a small part. It's not recommended to watch because it really lose out to "The ring" and "Ju-on".

After movies went to Subway to eat. I ordered a cheese steak burger with lettuces, tomato and cucumber! Top it up with Mayonnaise. The bread, I choose Hearty Italian. Goes along with a cup of medium Iced lemon tea (Was coughing badly and still drink cold water). Total is $8.60 and find it rather expensive.

After eating, went home with Teresa, Marcus and Jeff because they are taking the Green line to Jurong East.

Good night!, Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home