Monday, January 14, 2008

Bought some clothes and crumpler bag!

~Welcome~

I am so happy today!

Well, I am really so happy today. Maybe it is because I didn't attend school today and can wake up later than usual. (Anyway I woke up at 7am then go back to sleep until 10am.) I also purposely missed the UT and the feeling was heaven! It's like, you know it's wrong to do it but you did it rebelliously.


Woke up, first thing on the computer and go into maple. Maple is like part and parcel of my life and I didn't even brush my teeth first... Then I received a call from sis and she asked me to meet at Jurong East at 12 noon.

When I met her, she is like larger and becoming huge. She is born with a board shoulders and her height is abnormal for most of the females. Hence, when she is pregnant, you can't expect a "supermodel-like" physique.

Wanted to go Chinatown but give up the idea because it is very hot at noon. Also, we were like so hungry and decided to go somewhere near to satisfy my sis, my sis's son and my stomach! Our decision is Boon Lay, Jurong Point!

We headed straight to Pizza Hut for our lunch. I actually wanted to eat Subway but my sis hates vegetables and so we went for Pizza.



Soup of the day: Chicken Soup...

One thing special about it is that we were served and not self-service. At Jurong East's Pizza hut, it's self-service and we usually made a mess.



This is mine! and I was so happily eating that I forgot what's the name of it. All I can remember is that it is cheesy and spaghetti. I shall name it cheesy mushroom spaghetti because there is mushroom on it. It's very weird because our motive to eat at Pizza hut was to eat Pizza but both of us ended up ordering spaghetti. My sis ate the beef-(french name) spaghetti.

We also ordered 2 cups of pepsi and a plate of Garlic bread. My sis says that everytime we come Pizza hut, we must surely ordered Garlic bread because it's her favourites. It's like missing something if Garlic bread was not ordered.

The bill came up to $20.49 with me being a student charge and my sis, normal price. I can enjoy a $2.00 deduction from the totals because I am a student when I showed the waiter my identification card. But I want to brag about the service charge and G.S.T. !!!!!

Service charge is about $1.74
G.S.T is $1.35
Total for tax is $3.09

They make it sounds so beautiful like I am a student and can enjoy a student special or something but in the end added it back with the taxes! (LPPL)

Always find it ridiculous to pay so much for unnecessary stuff. Everything is about taxes in Singapore. What about Texas? LOL

After Pizza hut, We went to FOX because my sis says there is a 50% discount on some really nice clothes. But when we entered, the sales is over already. The China sales-girl said, (pointing to some stocks that was obviously there for like 1 year), these are a new batch of clothes and thus there is no discounts.


Anyway, still buy some clothes and a pair of jeans because I feel that I need to buy at least something...

An army green polo-tee with black strips @ $33.

Actually, I only like the back logo. Can I wear it opposite instead?

And this shirt with a boat picture at the top right hand corner. Simple and the price is $23.

Bought this jeans @ $79.00.

I tried out alot of clothes and decided to buy these 3. I wondered if I will be wearing them on the first day of new year? Like too casual... Very confused now. I think i bought them on impulse.

Then after that, we went to Raffles City Shopping Centre. We visit this Crumpler shop and I bought Crumpler Bag!

Super love it! Very nice colours and unique.

The inside of the bag! Loves the blue coloured walls of the bag and the designs of some `unknown gadgets. Cool!

It says "Limited release, Luxuriously handtufted edition". I don't know but the word "Limited edition" seems to make me want to buy it even more. It's a business technique and we all know it. But I just couldn't resist the temptation to snatch it fast so that other people won't be able to be same with me. Anyway, it's new release and I don't see anyone with this design currently. I feel so PROUD!!! MUAHAHA

So after buying the crumpler bag, I went to the toilet and see this automatic flush thingy. As this thing is quite low and other people will just anyhow touch it to flush as it has a sensor to detect your hand. I was that stupid to follow the way the picture showed me to place my hand. As I had already said that the thing is quite low and I need to do abit of bending to place my hand exactly like the picture to flush it... I also don't know why I did that but it's natural reaction.

Saw some ang mohs taking pictures of this fountain or whatever you call it, I also take a picture of it. There are waters flowing down and coloured lightings shinning on the water making it changes colour every 10 seconds. Quite nice. What is that ang moh doing at the bottom of the pic?

I also walked around with my sis and my sis told me that Raffles city shopping centre is for rich Tai Tai. The shops around are like those very expensive kind. Then we happened to walk past this watch shop. Forget the name of the shop but my sis eyed on the Rolex watch. At that time, I still don't know how much does one Rolex watch worth.

When I saw the price, I almost fainted. The cheapest was usually the female ones because it's smaller and lesser diamonds were used. The cheapest one that I saw was approximately 20k and the super huge one for mens is about 70k.

Imagine one's wearing it as an accessories for time function. It just shows how rich and affordable that person is! The watch is like an excess money to buy it and it's easily 20k. I can't sleep just thinking about it.

My sis told me that her dream was to have a Rolex watch and is not those small small one. Her aim is those 50k one, middle size. She said that she must at least have a Rolex watch by the end of her life and is not like she is going to sell away all her assets to achieve it. She wants to buy it because she has excess money. She is really someone who sets her target high and is the opposite of me. I am quite contented with my PUMA watch.

My dinner for the day! Curry chicken with bread and rice. $4.70 and my saliva is dripping just by the looks of this picture. By the way, I didn't use the chopstick. What is there to "kyap"?

Lastly, One Piece deck of cards. Very nice!

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home