Tuesday, January 22, 2008

After watching "S-pop wan sui", I suddenly had the sudden urge to listen to stefanie sun's songs the whole day. It's really nice to listen to her singing live. It's more to her real self as she moves along with the music and reaching the high notes of the songs.

Amongst all her song, I like her lastest song "ni guang" and of course "sometimes love just ain't enough". I prefer her to sing songs that are faster in tempo as I feel that she is more capable in it. Not that she isn't good with slower songs but I just like faster songs.

I long noticed the mole above her eyes just that I didn't mention it. I wondered if she had purposely insert it there as I heard from my mother that people do it for luck. If that's the case, perhaps I should insert one at my armpit? HAHAHA



I don't know but I think she looks good with the short boyish RED hair. It's very cool and went popular for a moment I remembered.

Well since we are at it. I don't know how "popular" I can get among aunties~ It's always me that the aunties will ask. They always bombarded me with alot of questions maybe because I look tasty? Maybe I am cheena? Or maybe I have the obedient looks.

Today, at about 8:20am, I am being stuck at the control station for like 20mins because there was no train service for awhile from Tenah merah to Tampanies. Crowds were seen at Jurong east. It's like queueing for Hello kitty thingy.



Blockers -.-



Still cannot go in but eh eh want to queue up so that can be the first to get in. I was standing aside for the crowds to disperse.



Please stand behind the yellow line, Please (using different sound to say it) stand behind the yellow line. Thank you.



Look at how clear is my waiting lane? The news says that it lasted for 7 hours but I don't think so...

So there were 2 aunties that pass by me and they kpo and asked me what happen. In a serious tone, they said: "What happen ar? No train ah?"

They can ask a question and answer it themselves. How cute?

Sunday, 20 Jan

We (Tb, Mk and Hx) went to Vivo city to buy clothes. First we ate at Yoshinoya to eat. Then we anyhow walk into shops and touch some clothes. Esprite clothes are forever so expensive. Levis jeans is also forever no discount. (unless 2nd hand)

Then we go watch Body #19



Quite scary. Lots of popping out scene. Nudity were also observed during the show. Not to forget Gore and bloodyness. Cutting of flesh and babies crawling. Hair flowing all over. steel bars poking through. Nice high pitch singer singing. Overall quite nice but might be unsuitable for those with weak hearts.

Evening, went to eat at the food court opposite Vivo. I guess I ate the wrong Wanton noodles because I heard that Wanton noodles is most famous there. Apparently, mine was not very nice.

After that took MRT back to Jurong point. Shop for awhile and and went to Pasam Malam to eat. Didn't eat much because it's so near to sleeping time. Scare fat. Tb and mk was like keep ordering and ordering. Hope they become FATTER. RAWR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home