Friday, January 25, 2008

Recently, I do not blog so often. I keep blog-hopping to some celebrities, friends and people's blog. I enjoyed myself greatly as these are really great entries.

Aside from the norm, there are of course abnormal people's blog that I will visit. It's so hilarious that I laugh until my stomach burst. No one can go near to madness except steven lim's blog. I should not give the link here as it is too scary for me to even type it. I might have nightmares.

Ya, I know it's old because some people might have read it before. But he is really exceptional! So many videos that featured himself talking in it. The looks of him made me laugh hysterically. Erm, I also don't know how to say.

THURSDAY, 24 Jan

Ya, this is the day I run away right after ut. I didn't attend lesson and instead went to Cineleisure to watch movie! I was with Zhong guo, Yuen Kee, Sophia, Sherman and Jeff. It was fun getting along with them.

We watch "The house" and the show was quite okay. It's has a few "popping out" Scene, as usual. To overcome these "popping out" scene, I cleverly look at the bottom right corner of the screen to prevent myself from getting the shock! Clever right?! I teach all my friends about this technique and they say it doesn't work. Well, too bad, it works for me~

After movie, we went heeren and Far east to buy clothes. Jeff was getting so excited about helping us pick clothes. He introduces us to his favourite shops that he likes to visit. He say that a few of those shops he introduces are shops that sponsor those "campus Superstar" people.

Anyway, sherman tried on one shirt that jeff chooses. The shopkeeper also gives good suggestion such as wearing a cardigan covering over the shirt. It looks good on sherman. Haha, anyway, he just buy the shirt as he didn't bring enough money.

I also bought a shirt that cost $60. That shirt is going to be for my first day of new year.

Got to go now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home