Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HaPPy ChiNeSe NeW YeaR

Chinese new year must use red font as title if not will be bad luck. This is what I heard but not to believe. I am doing it just in case I might strike a lottery or something. I really hope to strike lottery or ToTo for one time. Just one time and I'll be contented (crossed finger).

Tomorrow being the date for families to eat reunion dinner, most of the food-courts or restaurants won't be open. I saw lots of people gathering at the supermarket to "stock" up their supplies as if a war is going to start. They knew that on chinese new year, most of the shops won't be opening.

My mother was like, heck care that sort of person. She never buy anything for cooking as she don't even intend to cook! We are those kind of people who don't stay at home to wait for people to come, instead we are often at people's house during this season.

As I grow older, I began to not feel anything about getting red packets. I only care about the going out process and eating nowadays. I don't like to see relatives as there might be awkward feelings at times. But then again, we only meet them once a year. So, see my face and that's it for the year.

Tomorrow will be going to my ah ma's house to eat reunion dinner. She called me to tell me the timing and she also met my mum and tell her again. She told my younger sister to remind us again and my elder sis to confirm the people who are going. Wow so informative and precise of her...

Will be seeing my father's brother and sister. Actually, I am not that close to them. I am closer to my mother's side ones. I think the reunion will be very embarrassing. Besides, my cousins aren't close to me and we seldom talk. We will just stare at each other like strangers and at times comment about something.

Maybe I go at 2:30pm and then get the ang pows and faster run off. This looks like a win win situation for me ^^. Will see what is the situation tomorrow and shall act accordingly.

Just now, I knocked off from work at 3pm. Uncle didn't come to work today. So boring... (I will try to take a picture of uncle, he's very cute!). Sis drove us to Queensway shopping centre. She used 15mins to park a car? I guess some things will never change.

I bought a jeans only as there was nothing pleasing to the eyes. My mum and sis look so boring when I am choosing clothes. So I didn't look throuoghly. I just merely glance from outside the shop and assume that the clothes and all are not nice. We left and I went house to sleep. My mum go IMM...

Ok. will stop here. Suddenly felt like stopping here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home