Saturday, February 2, 2008

Almost got myself killed.

My mum is preparing dinner hence I decided to write a short entry.

Today, I had my time all planned out. I decide to do alot of things that I wanted to do just by using one day. And then I found out that it was impossible. In the end, I gave out. I almost killed myself with wires and now I am telling you why.

The sun was bright, the sky was blue. Everything seems perfect for a room cleaning day! I was so happy and enthusiastic about what I am going to do. I look at my room from the door place and was wondering where should I start?

I thought that maybe I should start from a place that is easy to clear. To my surprise, there is none. Everything seems difficult to me. And then, I had no choice but to choose something that will have a great impact on my room. Something like clearing oil spill in the vast sea. Something that will make people go "wow" if you managed to clear it up.

There is nothing else that can be compared except my desktop place. It is the place where I will be at, most of the time. It collect dust if left uncleared. I thought that it should be easy since I had clear it up last time and it will be easier since it is the second time I am doing it. Somebody slap me, can?

It become disastrous now since the last time I didn't do a good job. I just kind of push everything into one corner and my main purpose was that the computer can be on. Now I am suffering because of the endless untangled wires.



Imagine, I got all messed up and I had to put the speaker behind the monitor. The wires are not long enough because I want to place my speaker on my left instead of right. The modem was covered by layers of wires and got buried up. I dare not pulled out the wire because I am afraid that I might not know how to put it back.

So how? I sit down and look at the wires for one minute.

Then I had no choice but to really pull out the wires inorder to untangle the wires. But before I pull out, I draw the design of the speaker and modem or wires on a piece of paper first. Taking note of each holes is for which wire.



And finally I place them nicely on the table. I found out that by the time I reach this step, I had already used one hour.



Seriously, the most annonying and irritating is this thing. I don't know what is it for. I think they called it adapter or something. It is taking up alot of space and it is very heavy. If you use it to smack people's head, I am sure they will go into a coma.

And when I was done, it looks neat and tidy. Then, from the corner of my eyes, I saw the mouse. I forgot to pluck in my mouse! I thought it was a piece of cake but I almost fainted when I tried to reach for the hole behind the CPU. THE MOUSE's WIRE IS TOO SHORT.

*I will try to explain the phenomena. I tried to act cute and want to put my CPU on my left side instead of right side. If the CPU is placed on left side, there is no way the mouse's wire could possibly reach my right hand.

There you go, I almost cried on the spot. After doing so much and I had to re-do it all over again? I shouted "F***", I think. It's a kind of feeling that you are really angry and tired. Not forgeting hot and hungry. It is all these combination of feelings that made me scolded vulgarities.

Anyway, I really re-do it all over again and it takes some time. It teaches me a lesson of not to act cute by putting things from right to left or vice versa.

I stopped right after doing the desktop clearing up because I had no energy left. I shall continue my spring cleaning another day. Perhaps sunday?

Holiday started. Working on monday

So I had to go work on monday. Thursday will be the chinese new year and I won't have enough time for most of the things. I still have half of the room to clear up. I also wonder when will my next outing with E35D be? Although there is a chalet, but it's like 27 Feb. I am starting to miss school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home