Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mapling whole day can be bored~

Yea, Mapling whole day can be bored as the title suggest. So what can we do to make the best out of it?

Whenever you are in maple, there will be ks (Kill steal) war happening. If there is none, that isn't maple. People loves to create trouble so that the people can't train in peace. They loves to scold each other's parent and they even scold grandparents too.

Playing maple, you should tolerate all these. But sometimes, you just couldn't control your anger and scolded back. Often, people bully/ks because your level is lower than them. It is a sure win situation and therefore they dare to ks.

Let me try to recall the incident that happen in the morning, today. Haha, I can feel that it's gonna be fun!

And so... I joined this wonderful party. The party leader was "apple18juice" initially. She had just went for a "little sleep" and now she's back. The party was a very fast one.



But then came a Kser, f/p Arch mage, "anpanman33" who was kicked by Apple18juice because she kept disconnecting. It is also because Apple18juice had no place to train since she was a lvl 172 f/p Arch mage as well.



Anyway, anpanman33 just refused to leave the map and wanted some kind of revenge. She just kept "fire combustion" at somewhere safe where monsters couldn't touch her. The party leader was of course very angry but she couldn't do anything to stop her.

She called anpanman33 to call her guild to come instead of just Ksing alone. And then, somehow the name "PokaTea" came in. From sources that I gathered, "PokaTea" was a soft drink brand's name but in this context, it was a high leveled mapler.



Nah! *Slam the photo* Ranked number 45 of the ranking page! It is a name to be reckon with.

The party leader also somehow claims that pokatea and her were friends. Since the name of party leader is "Apple18juice" which is also some kind of drink's brand, I smell something fishy about it.



By this time, looks like arguing verbally isn't going to solve the problem. Apple18juice used her most powerful skills of all, Meteor Shower. Suddenly, I became very laggy as she spam her mana to cast this skill. anpanman33 just continue fire combustion-ing in hopes of getting some experience points.

They continued till I left the map because I wanted to join my friends at dota.

In this story, I couldn't say who is right or who is wrong. I am merely just an observer and I kept quiet all these time, taking pictures. I didn't scold or help anyone but I actually loves people ksing because that will speed up the experience points being gained. They spam their mana inorder to win others and it's the party members that gained!

Looking through my screen shots of maplestory. I realised I had taken 400+ pictures. It serves as a memories and the growing stage evidences. I knew where I was training previously and the items that I picked up. I also take note of my levels as I look through

Out of all, I decide to do a collage of people dying or what I call it, "Collage of death"!



Look at the various expression that was left on the face before their death. It's really amusing to see their reactions. Do you spot your faces here?



This is another group photo in maplestory. I remembered we was at dual and we formed a very good party. In the end, we decide to leave due to some reasons but we decided to take a pictures before we leave. It was a fast party :)



And lastly, to sum it up. My character taken during christmas season. It has my name and look at how maple can be so exciting, yet boring at times!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home