Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SUPER happy!

I AM SUPER HAPPY NOW!

I received ang pow from my father today! I was shocked! He gave me $XXX la! How kind of him and I didn't expected so much! Wah this year new year can eat until fat fat liao la. I don't care if I am going to be fat or whatsoever. I am overjoyed now. I am going to save this money into the bank and use some of it to treat myself with FOODS! Wah, I can't contain my excitement!

I just got back from Ah ma's house after reunion lunch. She also gave me ang pow. This year, the money she gave got increased abit. Haha, I am like so obsessed with the money that people give and forget the real purposes of chinese new year!

My mum and sis haven't give me ang pows yet. This year my sis very poor thing. She need to give people ang pows and she was wondering if 1k is enough for giving ang pows. I told her that she don't need to give so much. Just remember to cut down the amount you give others and give me more instead! It is so true to a certain extent. *Laughing hysterically*

Now I am blogging because I might not be at home later. I might be going to my friend's house to slack.

Maple time!

I on my maple and to my horror, I found my cash shop hat gone. I looked un-interesting without the cs hat... So I headed for Mu Lung town as I saw many great hair styles there. I might go give it a try...

So I went to Mu lung town and herb town. It is a new town filled with martial arts characters and china looking kinds. Let the picture do the talking instead...




How creative can asiasoft get? They keep coming up with different kinds of travelling journey experiences. For example, last time they have ships and cabin-like travelling. For singapore maps, they have the aeroplanes. For leafre, they have hot air ballon. Now for Mu lung and herb town, they have BIRDY. So cute and spacious since it will be only one person riding it. It will approximately take 1 min to arrive from orbis to Mu Lung!



My character, Butchery with bull taking a photo. Butchery was showing the F1 look as the bull ignores the pressence of butchery.

P/S: The earring on the bull's nose looks like the olden type of door-knocking method that people use.



Butchery with Gong Gong. The name already tells us more than enough. Butch was showing the F6 look for this because he was trying to compare the idiotic look.



Butchery with Mr do, potion creator. Panda with buck tooth is what I will describe him with. I was using F7 on him because he was commenting on Butch's lips



Now for Mr pan, the storage person. He is almost 1 head taller then butchery. Notice I use F3 for this because we had the SAME EYES. I call this type of eyes, the "dead fish" eyes.



And lastly, the most creative monster that asiasoft created. It was so cute because it has the same face as butchery. Anything that has the same face as butchery is equal to perfection. Notice that the snake or in maple term, necki, has a Hibiscus flower on it =)



Hibiscus flower!

End of maple time. I will be watching a movie called "Sweeny Todd" at 9:20pm later. I had no idea what this movie is all about. Heard that it has alot of bloody scenes.

I did abit of homework first by wikipedia-ing it.

Sweeney Todd is a villain appearing in various English language works starting in the mid-19th century as a barber and an early example of a serial killer. His weapon of choice is a straight razor, with which he cuts his victims' throats.




Recently kept watching this kind of movie. I hope it's not too gore.

Have fun, guys! Drink more water after eating those new year goodies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home