Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today is valentine day! I saw lots of people holding on to a bouquet of flowers after work. It seems like girls loves flower alot. However, I heard that not all girls want to receive flowers on Valentine day. How about having something different for a change?

Someone at the workplace is giving his girlfriend a pot of cactus as Valentine gift. How creative and innovative. Others had suggestions like cooking their favourite dishes and giving chocolates.

But have you heard of going to temple and "Pai Pai" on Valentine day? Today is the day whereby the traditional chineses pray to god. They say that, on this day, if you stay awake throughout the night, it will assure your parents a longer life. The longer you stay awake tonight, the longer life your parents will be. I used to do it last time as my Ah ma ask me to do it.

I should go sleep earlier because I need to go work tomorrow. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me! Besides, it's friday, one day to saturday!

*Pack my bag, choose my clothes for working tomorrow and sweet dreams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home