Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just want to make a short entry before I go to sleep.

Recently, I felt so tired that whenever I am on bus, I will dozed off. It's really tiring at times but going to work is fun because you get to meet people. Although there are times where the people you hated keep appearing infront of you. You just feel like giving it a tight slap on the cheeks. Of course there are kind people around as well!

But luckily, he didn't come for the past 2 days! He was on MC and that was why I felt especially happy these two days. I keep telling myself that I do not need to care about this kind of person but the more I keep reminding myself, the more I felt agitated. Some things never change and seriously, I don't even think I should change for this kind of people?

So anyway, today is "Ren Ri" which is everyone's birthday. Everyone will "Lao yu sheng" on this day! It is usually made up of tiny slices of everything. Sashimi, carrots, cucumber, abalone, dong fen and etc. The purpose is to stir and "anyhow" throw or raise it upwards so that we can have a prosperous year! They often shouts "HUAT ARH~" as the saliva made it's way into the "yu sheng" as special ingredient.

Enough of the explanation, we had this ceremony in the office today. Almost every staffs is there to "Lao" the "yu sheng". It was really fun and heart-warming. We can feel the family gathering spirit as everyone chatted. But I think why so many people are happy because this celebration is counted into the time-phase of working time. Meaning that we do not need to work but stand around to "Lao yu sheng" and we could still get paid for it! MUAHAHAHAH

Ok! tomorrow is Valentine day. Will be spending time at the workplace! Haha, I can still enjoy some romantica actions being featured live because there ought to be couples at the workplace.

Happy Valentine day once again, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home