Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ROAR~ Today is the first day of work for Uncle! Woo hoo! Long time never see him and he is still so cute. I just feel like pinching his cheeks! Unfortunately, I must treat him with respect because firstly, he is an elderly and secondly, he is the boss's father.

I must really respect him. I can safely say that he is at least 50 years old and above. However, the work that he does is very tedious and requires lots of energy. I had personally done his work before and find it quite challenging. For an old age elderly, I am really impress at the speed and amount of work done!

I am not that kind of people who will lick the boss's boots. In fact, I will hate those people who I felt inferior to. I had lost lots of friends because of my weird personality. Unless you start to show me that you are someone whom I think can be friends with, then I will talk to you also. In fact, if you know me well, I am often describe as crazy.

I seldom or never try to make friends with others unless I am hundred percent sure of getting this friendship. Ya, I sucks, I know. On the other hand, I admit I am shy and look like as if the whole world owe me something. But actually, I hope to know more friends!

Enough of the blathering and I am going to show you the pictures that I taken today!




I suddenly had the urge to take out my phone to take a picture of uncle! He wore a brand new shirt which I guess is a new clothes because it's oversized! Look at the yellow thing under the machine. He kick it under the machine so that no one can see it. By the way, I hid behind the tall boxes to snap this photo!



This time I squatted down behind the table and took this photo! Imagine what if he turns back and saw me? I can't imagine.



This picture shows a brave side of me. I was very contented with the previous shots until I stood at this angle and found this magnificent spot. This spot is more dangerous because it's at the side view of uncle. I can almost catch a glimpse of his face.

Look at my hand, holding a winx club magazine issue number 42. I am ready to cover my phone if he turn and look at me. By the way, he always look at what I am doing. See whether I got "eat snake"



This picture should be infront of the previous photo. It shows me getting braver by moving closer to the prey...



AND LASTLY, MY FAVOURITE!!!. SO cute right? He sits on the machine. I want to hit his buttocks and run away!

Ok gtg sleep. *hit buttocks and run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home