Monday, February 11, 2008

Let's give a warm welcome to the new toy of the house!

*clap clap*



Can you believe that this toy is $2 only? I gave it to my elder sis as a birthday present. Thinking back, it's so funny. I gave something so insignificant to my sis. I bought it at Daiso in IMM and I was very poor then. It's like when I was in secondary 1 or 2. I should at least bought a tiger or anything of that sort because it represents her characteristic. Well, buying a giraffe can also somehow link it to her height. So, maybe that was what I was thinking then.

Anyway, today is the first day of work since chinese new year begins. I got a new year opening ang pow which contains $12 from the boss! Really happy because I wasn't expecting that much! I thought it will be merely just 2-4 dollars or worst still, 2 oranges and that's all for the year. We were just part-timers and so I didn't expect much.

Besides the $12, the aunties at the workplace which include my most beloved Lilian Auntie, gave me ang pow too! It's the most sincere ang pow I've ever got. I truely know the meaning behind the ang pow as she wished me prosperity, happiness and longevity without saying a word. It's all hidden messages that can't be seen with the naked eyes. Our hearts make out these wishes and sent it to the brain and that's where we store our precious memories. In return, I sincerely hope that she enjoys good health and being showered with loves by the people around her!

I learnt that when you shine bright lights onto your eyes, the pupil will become smaller. I tried it and this is how it looks like...



The purpose of this picture is to show everyone that I have a beautiful eyes. I cannot imagine myself to be blind even if I am blessed with a pair of beautiful eyes. I just hope that my eyes can help me to look at the beautiful things around me and that includes the beautiful side of human beings. Having said that, all the things has both sides. Beautiful or ugly, good or evil, plump or thin, more or less. It is how we look at things from different angles that will help us determine the dpdp logic.

Happy Valentine day! and I am all alone this Valentine. I hope to see ________!

P/S: dpdp refers to different people different perspectives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home