Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jogging, hanging out with friends, taking lots of photos, eating and watch movie!

If everyday revolves around doing all these things, then life will be so great and wonderful. Of course this only happens once in a while whereby everyone tried to make today a fun day! It's not easy as everyone of us is so busy with all our own schedule.

Jin jin had to make preparation for the upcoming exams but she forked out time to jog with us. Meng Kha was tired from work and was trying to get some sleep but was awaken by my pestering phone calls. It's all because they want to meet up and therefore sacrifices their precious time just to do some catching up with each other.

We met up and went for a jog today! Mk was late because he wants to finish up his warcraft game. I thought he was sleeping and that's why he never answered my calls. To my surprise, he was awake and playing warcraft. Me and jj went over to Mr Prata to meet up with Mk. After that, we proceed to jogging.

We were quite tired after the little warm up jogging of about 400m. Guess it was due to the "long-time-never-exercise" thingy that happen to all of us when we leave secondary school. It is a time whereby we do not have PE, (Physical education) and such. Sit infront of the tv/computer and eat non-stop. (Yes! I am talking about you that is reading it right now!)

We become fat after a while. We didn't notice it ourselves but when our friends told us that we had become bloated, it's already beyond cure. Hence I ran with all my might and finally finish a 2.3km run together with mk. Apparently, jj was missing and couldn't catch up with us after 700m (where there is a steep turn there). When we finish the 2.3km race, she arrived 5 mins later and do some dramatic actions. She just made a U-turn and without resting, continued to run back as if it wasn't tiring at all.

Ok me and mk were so exhausted after the 2.3km run and didn't chase after her. Maybe she had been practising alot these few days but we were certain that we didn't exercise much for like 1 year or so. That can explain the reason why we were so tired. I think we might get cramps in the middle of the night due to the lack of proper warming up exercise.

Anyway, me and mk ran 2.3km and walked 1.8km back while jj ran/walked 4.8km. We cannot account for the missing part but we should give some credits. After that we went to the deserted railway track to do some photo taking!




The new way of fishing! Saves time and and effort. And also guarantee to catch more fishes. He hold on to a long net and spread it across the drain.



He asked his partner to swim across the drain to get to the other side. Then they will swoop up all the fishes that were moving along those paths. It's none of my business anyway.



Jin jin walking up the steep slopes. OMG! What's that on the tree? Looks like a death god that usually holds a curved scythe.



Meng Kha walking up steep slopes too! He is advertising for the Yeo's company by drinking Chrysanthemum tea after the jog!



The deserted railway track! Spooky!



Looking carefully before I made a move. A wrong steps could cost my life!



As if very happy but actually very scare because the wood below me isn't reliable.



More relaxed now. The wind is blowing against my armpit. Shiok!



My right arm moves higher but notice my leg, I never move an inch!



Faster run back after taking photo.



The planks below me is shaking plus I had to avoid those leafs.



Mk's turn. So confident meh?



jj's turn. Look as if very brave right? But if you look at the wooden planks below her foot and observed the patterns, you will know that it is taken nearer to the camera man.



jj says she wants to take a 3 person photo by doing it this way. Hand shake abit hence it become blur~



Ok, better~



I say: "My turn to take liao!" (mk wasn't prepared)



Smile Leh~



I don't like this photo. I kind of spoil it. The others were looking natural but my smile looks fake.



I was pointing to myself, "my face like that can?" Mk was blocked by my big head and jj was happily showing her braces.



Mk says " My turn la, you all get behind me"



This one looks nice!



"Shen jing bing" face



I forgot why we are laughing until like that.



Last one~ Peace with us!

There are still some more photos with mk. It has our puffer-fish face. Can't wait to get them. I will upload it once I get them. It was certainly a tiring photo taking session. It's more tiring than jogging!

After jogging, we bid farewell to jj as she had an exam tomorrow. Here wishing her best of luck but I think she had prepared herself well enough. Ultimately, you still need abit of luck!

Me and mk went JE to watch Kung fu dunk. Mk had watch it and this is the second time he is watching it. He say that he don't mind watching it again as he thinks that it was a very nice movie. I personally thinks that it was funny. It somehow resemble the kung fu football show.

I ate Curry chicken and it was very delicious! Looks like my jogging today had gone down the drain. All the fats return to it's original position and seems like it will be there to stay.

P/S: Jinjin, you can "coup" the photos from here. Good luck!
P/S also: JJ's photos all showing the peace sign except 1 or 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home