Saturday, February 16, 2008

Heard of the recent F1, (Formula 1) news?

If you haven't, then you are probably living in the well. Heard the news that it is the first time singapore will be having such big events for quite awhile. It is stated to be one of the most dramatic and atmospheric races. They are having the race at night time which will be the first time in history F1 will be doing that! Isn't it exciting or what? It is held during late september this year and it's like 200+ days from now.

But then again, I am not those F1 fanatic that will queue up for more than 7 hours just to get the tickets for 3 day 2 night. The tickets might range from 100+ to 1k+. Of course there are the cheapo ways that is to watch it on tv. Anyway I like initial D but I guess it's not the same.

Heard from my friends that says "Jumper" is nice. I guess I shouldn't lose out to them and watch it one of these days. The L is back should be nice too, although I still do not know when it will be in the theatre. I only had some vague memories of Death Note 1 and 2 but I guess these memories will come back once I watch the newest movie.

25th of Feb will be coming soon and I can't wait for it to come. E35D will be having a chalet and it's time to relax. But then again, 25th of Feb will be the day Lilian auntie leaves the company. It's very sad for her as she had worked there for more than 3 years. Although she looks forward for this day to come as she can finally rest, I doubt there will be abit of discomfort. She will miss all her friends over there but I guess leaving is still the best choice for her!

I will be leaving together with her as well on 25th of feb. There is no point in staying without her. The reason for me to work there is because of Lilian auntie as she appointed me to do works, which I gladly do. But when she's gone, there will be someone taking over her place and that means I had to listen to the new head in whatever command. The thought of it makes me feel sick.

The person that will be taking over Lilian auntie post is someone who lacks in experience. She only come for 5 days and will be taking over Lilian auntie after 25 feb. Guess that's the end for me. When I say end, I meant happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home