Monday, February 18, 2008

2 more hours and I am officially 1 year older!

I had already received some presents in fact! I got an ang pow from Lilian auntie at workplace. About how much is it in the ang pow? I won't say. It's a little gift that she gave it to me because she don't know what to buy for me. I really appreaciate it! thank you!

My mum had given me a present earlier this January. It's the crumpler bag that I bought. I claimed some money back from my mum and treated it a birthday gift as well. I appreaciate it also!

Birthday isn't about gifts and items. A simple "happy birthday" is counted as an early present as well! It is also the thought that counts whereby your friends still remember your birth dates. It's so heart warming as the word is being said/typed/hand-signal? to you!

Apart from the birthday, today I went for a jog near my house after work with my mum. It was a short jog and the feeling of letting all my sweats out was fabulous. I felt like I am more healthier this way but I bought fried rice with egg as dinner. It's oily and hence I felt like I didn't exercise at all.



This is how my father looks at me everyday. I stayed in my room when he returns from work and I seldom leaves my room. I sure looked idiotic when I took this photo because I set auto timer for capturing this photo. I must faster run to my seat and acted out this pose.



My younger sis and she have a handphone lor~ Not fair right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home