Tuesday, February 19, 2008

19th Feb!

I spend the whole day alone at home! I thought I could sleep the whole day but I was awaken by my father asking me whether I need to go school. I long ago started having holidays and now working, and he doesn't know! Nevermind, I continued to sleep but my mum called my cellphone and she asked me something about a piece of paper. And I was awake and never able to sleep again...

I see lots of messages and these messages were sent during the night to this morning. The messages were all blessings for my birthday and I kind of feel touched by it. A simple happy birthday moved my heart.

I want to say a big thank you to all those who wished me happy birthday!

My sis
Lilian Auntie
Meng Kha
Jin Jin
Hui Xiang
Jin Hong (Tai bao)
Shi ying
Jia yi (Cousin)
Wei Bin
Sherman
Sophia
Jeff
Zhong Guo
Marcus
Lester
Mimi
KC

I hope I didn't leave out any names. By the way, "Who-lives-near-you" also send me a birthday greetings. I am so shocked after all these years, they still have my records. I signed up for that thing when I was in Primary 5 or 6!

Anyway this was my lunch!



2nd part of the madness photo taking!

As promised, the photos that was on Meng Kha's hp



Another way of looking at the railway track as it is taken from Mk's phone. Just like life, we have different ways of looking at it.

Let the picture do the talking~

























The puffer fish face. Mk, why you never do?



Ok Mk do le. But jj's head blocking...



OK DONE!

Do hang out again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home