Friday, October 30, 2009

Monday, 26 Oct

Went to Chomp Chomp Food centre with the cheapo gang. Teresa recommended this place and everyone in the gang frantically googled it so that they will know what to order on that day itself. Talking about "kiasu-ism".



At first, I thought it was some kind of fast food restaurants like popeyes or Mcdonalds but it turned out to be a food centre (kopitiam, food court)


The red star is Chomp Chomp FC

The place is located at Serangoon Garden and we took a bus from Ang mo kio hub to go there. I think is 168 or something.

We ordered many things like orh lua, prawn noodle, popiah, mee goreng, chicken chunks, BBQ stingray and gigantic sugar cane drinks.


Red means 'Very nice'
Blue means 'Never try'
Green means 'Don't eat, not worth the money'


Actually, the gigantic sugar cane drinks is play cheat one. I can taste that they added a lot of water as it is diluted. But for such a huge cup going at $3 which two people can barely finish it and not forgetting that after all the oily food, we need a lot of water to flush down the 'sins'.

After that, went to Frolick to have ice creams. Chatted like 1 hour or so as it brings back all the nostalgic E35D days. We tried to set Monday as our meet-up day but I wonder how long this will go on. Let's not care about the future but preserve the present moment! Next stop: Vivo city roof-top!

-----------------------------------------

Thursday, 29 Oct

2 more days to Halloween. Like the past years, Halloween hasn't been an important day for me because I've never celebrated it. However, Me, Teresa and Choosie watched Halloween II at CWP after FYP.



Actually, if you ask me what is the movie about, I will say 'I don't know'. Besides performing a close up stitching on a terribly cut-up face, cutting at the throat with those 'si-sha-si-sha' noise (blood gushing out), using a giant axe and pushing it against someone's back, stomping on someone's face with heavy boots accompanied by skull smashing sound, repeatedly violent stabbing to make sure the victims is dead, nurse who is unaware that her nose is being cut in half, prostitute having her head banged against the mirror and passing out while Mr Halloween stop and look at the face to make sure he had done enough damage to the now distorted face, eating bloody dog's meat.

That, about sums it up. Mr Halloween just kill anyone in his path.

---------------------------------

MRT annoyance

I found out that I had this amazing power of making people sleep when they sat beside me on the MRT. Sometimes on my right, sometimes on my left. If I am really 'lucky', both left and right can sleep at the same time and wave their head onto me.

As much as I hated it, I loved seeing this happened on others. I will pretend to give the 'Aw... hate it when people do that' face but I secretly loves to see their reaction or action to the sleeping person. It will be bonus if the victim (the one being lean on) starts to move away or push back or even best, QUARREL! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home