Sunday, September 6, 2009

East Coast Park

Weather hasn't been good recently. It's always raining when I am sleeping and I have to wake up in the middle of the night to close the window. And whenever I wake up, it's hard to get back to sleep. This annoys me the most when I am having a goooooood dream!



Because of the raining season, we almost cancel today's outing at ECP. We were afraid that it might rain while we are cycling. Luckily nothing of that sort happen although there is a soft drizzle in between. And because of the drizzle, cycling became very cooling.



We had this ECP outing because Mk will be enlisted in 1 week time. After him, I will be the only one left who has not entered army. 1 more week and his hair is GONE!



And I always imagine the cheapos gang outing @ ECP to be like the picture below...



But it never happen.



Washing feet. Never drink the sea water, it's too salty.

Anyway, we just went there for about 4 hours to do cycling. All our butts are so pain after cycling. Then they head over to my house for Dai dee session. My mum took over my sis after she left early for home.



Supper was leafy vegetables. Eating vegetables makes me feel healthier even though it is supper. *wink*

Some overdue photos.



Round moon taken on September 4. Was that mooncake festival? How come the moon so round?



Don't blame the child, blame YanYan.



Can't wait to cook this. Bought from Ikea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home