Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Last day :(

I cannot believe today is the last day of the semester if I were to exclude the tests. I feel that this semester is like flipping through a book whereby you don't remember its content well. You know the name of that classmate when you look at the face but you just discovered that you haven't even talk to them before. The sad thing is, today is already the last day of semester.

To think I am the only miserable one who didn't managed to be involved with the people in class, I was proved wrong. There are others like me who didn't take the initiative to talk to me! That makes them someone like me and therefore they joined in the miserable family. But then again, it is because they hated me.

Maybe this is the first time I ever had 4 different classes daily and its really hard to communicate as we seldom had the chance to talk to each other. One thing for sure, I know those that I managed to befriend with are those that will be friends in the mind. It will be there forever unless something happen to my mind.

Lastly, a big thank you to those that helped me through the difficult times and to enter the next semester with open arms. (This is indeed a 'fast' semester)

Long time since I last posted Timothy's photo. Anyway, he cut his hair when I dyed my hair weeks ago. He is still as cute as Timothy!



Went to watch 'G.I.Joe: The Rise of the Cobra', yesterday with Tb and Hx.



Finally found a movie poster that comprises of all the main characters in the story. I type "g.i.joe" in google image search and most of the images shows Duke (Channing Tatum) alone. I want the family photo, F-A-M-I-L-Y!

Did a mini research about G.I.Joe because apparently, everyone is saying that they miss the older versions of G.I.Joe when I've never heard of it! So the results turned out to be that G.I.Joe was there in the late 80s when I was born. But I think Street fighters or X-men was closer to my generation as a child.

My facilitator said that she want to watch G.I.Joe because he like the korean guy in the movie. I only remembered he died horribly by falling off a platform.

Overall, I like the movie because it wasn't boring. Will be watching 'The Proposal' tomorrow. I also need to study for my tests!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home