Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cheapo!

After reading Andy's and Xiaxue's blog about the Watson membership card, I quickly rushed down to the nearest Watson store and immediately sign up for one. What surprised me is that we do not need to sign up literally but we just need to buy one card at $5 from the counter. How convenient!

With a $5, I can now enjoy a LIFETIME membership! Its such a long time since I last signed up a membership that can last me a lifetime. Thinking about it makes me smile secretly to myself in the toilet while combing my hair.



And, look carefully at the thick stacks of vounchers at the background of the picture above! There's 29 pieces of them which means 29 types of discounts at various items or sevices. However, to be honest, some of the vounchers are useless to me because they mainly consists of girl's stuff. So if anyone need to buy any beauty products, please take it from me and use my card to pay the bill so that I can earn points!

Cheapo gang and cheapos, don't miss out this chance to be the "early birds" and lifetime membership awaits you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home