Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swimming is fun, but tiring...

Just came home from swimming and I am now completely exhausted. Typing became a difficulty as I am so sleepy and full now. I had to wait for my hair to dry before I go to bed as I just had a bath. You know this is what happen when you come back from a swim. Let me do a quick summary as to what happen in this week.

Monday, 20 July

Didn't go school because two of my classmates didn't want to go to school. It's probably because we will be changing teams but I went along with the idea because I had never skipped Marketing before and this give me a chance to clear my "leave".

Tuesday, 21 July

Meet up with Shao cheng to go school together but when he arrived at the control station, I saw an aura that he is reluctant to go to school. I quickly proposed this idea that we skipped school for the day and do FYP somewhere together. He agreed to the idea as my prediction were correct.

We went to Jurong point's Starbucks and sat there with ice blended coffee from 12 to 6pm. I bet we made our money worthwhile because there's free wireless and electricity.

Wednesday, 22 July

Went to Jurong East library at 12pm to do FYP. Teresa and choosie only arrived at 2.30pm. Time seemed precious as the FYP submission is on Monday. Lots of things were still undone and we will be meeting our Advisor for the final advice tomorrow.

Luckily we managed to do a lot and the website was almost done. Report was halfway there but it's near to closure. Can't believe we stayed till 7.30pm but anyhow, we made it possible.

Thursday, 23 July

This is yet another busy day whereby lesson's reqirements were aplenty. Need to do printing and whats not. And again, the day went by because of my favourite team mates who was doing most of the things and helped me a lot. After lesson, we immediately rushed to UT.

When I thought the day could end with the UT but after UT was meeting with our advisor. We are so afraid that we will be the worst team but luckily our advisor didn't scold us. In fact, he made us feel that we had already passed the FYP and achieved an A grade.

We immediately went for a celebration at causeway point and shouted "YAY". We treated ourselves to Sakae and eat to our heart's content.





I ate 3 red plates because Teresa and choosie were afraid to eat raw food. (Most, if not all the red plates were raw!)



For this buffet, I mostly eat Sashimi.



Friday, 24 July

It was raining in the morning but when I left my house for school, the rain stopped. Lovely. Lesson on Friday was always stressful. The only motivation to get through the lesson is the Big sweets land machine in West mall.

After school, Sis came to fetch me and we played the sweets machine. Won a total of 4 jackpots and made the total count of the stamps to 22!

Ok, I shall stop here. My hair dry up already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home