Monday, July 20, 2009

Swensen 1 for 1 lunch set deal!

I always walk past Swensen many times feeling curious as to why so many people are queueing up at the entrance. Then I thought those people are queueing up because it is Friday after work and most people are giving themselves a treat for getting through the hectic week. Today, when I went there again in the Monday afternoon, still, there is alot of people queueing! (I ponteng today, opps)

Then I figured out why so many people are queueing for...



I must have been a frog in the well to be left out on this amazing promotion that happens in the weekday! I can any-o-how grab a best pal or anyone to enjoy this treat whereby we split the cost by 2 when the bill comes.

I of course went with my sis and she treated me! Here comes the kiasu part. Since it is 1 for 1 whereby they will charge you for the most expensive set and the second one comes free, I ordered Sirloin steak ($20+).



Very angry. I took a picture of my Sirloin steak but it was broken image and hence I need to use the web image which was pixelated and blurry.

The best is that my sis order something that is either same as mine or more expensive but she cannot eat beef due to some reasons and the other non-beefy food item doesn't cost much. So she settled for Crayfish pasta which was cheaper and considered the free set.

We also ordered Waffle dreams...



All I left is this photo.

Anyway, it is a good deal because for every set you order, you can find someone to share the pain cost with you. This will be the best period to order those $20+ food item which you think is too expensive for a lunch.

PS: Win a jackpot before going for Swensen (current stamps: 18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home