Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FYP is finally over!!!
I can finally say goodbye to my FYP as I made the final presentation today. Although I did blanked out for 1 min during the presentation, I found my way back at the end and I think it was still quite okay. Our presentation ended in 45mins including Q&A and the accessor asked about 7-8 questions? We managed to answer them all and generally the response was good.

For now, the greatest obstacles is removed and whats now? The second wave of FYP started as soon as it ended. In fact, it started yesterday as my new members (Zakia, Shao cheng and Andy) made the selection online, together. We made sure that there is no PHP or any form of coding in tact.

I also made my module selection on Tuesday night and that will determined my next semester modules. To conclude, those were the important choices that I have made which will affect my next semester.

Of course there are other things like Nafa and CE points which I worry about but when one major task is cleared off, we need a celebration! The celebration is easy and that is to rest. Several ideas were generated like swimming, sleeping whole day, Habbo-ing, eating, watch youtube all day, go KL or Malacca with sis and Sc, catch a movie with besties, go watch firework with cheapo gang (To be confirmed) and many more.

Right after FYP today, we took shots to remember our glorious moments. We wore formal and I looked extremely weird in it. We even did a jump shot like we were mad or something.



TCH team



Huang and Tan



Choo and Huang



Stop pointing me middle finger!!

Anyway, nice working with the team despite several procrastination from Teresa and Choosie, we managed to pull through it. They secretly think they can get A grade for their FYP and boast about it all day long. Not for me though, I am extremely okay with a B :)

That's all for today. Tomorrow, school's giving out free fruits, so must chiong down to South agora for it or else others grab them alllllll. Cheapo gang, see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home