Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I failed my 2.4km trial run

Demoralizing is the word to describe my feeling for today. I failed my 2.4km run which is something I do best during my secondary school days. I kind of know the reason behind the failure but at the same time, I don't understand why it will happen this way.

I am that sort of happy-go-lucky guy and will always go to a 2.4km run without training the few days before. But now I know my body mechanism well enough because I haven't been exercising ever since I entered polytechnic. This is the case of many people and once they tried to exert more force, they get hurt.

This is what that is happening to me right now. I am very tired and feeling nauseous. My leg is so er.... so djasdhshfudasf right now. Walking became a difficulty to me. It's like the legs has a leg of its own and refused to move in the way I wanted it to be. Zig-zaggish is the word.

I feel like sitting down forever because whenever I walk, I feel like it's pulling me. I don't dare to go to sleep because I know when I wake up, it will be super painful. My walking will become zombiefied.

Ok, to relieve stress, I am watching this extremely hilarious 1000 comments youtube video. To watch it or not is your choice. (I know I make you wanna watch it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home