Friday, August 7, 2009

What is Acne?

Acne is like pimples and they affect all teenagers, be it girl or boy. Acne can occur on the face, neck, chest, back and shoulders which look and feel extremely raw and painful. What is worst is that acne can become a scar if left untreated.



Look at this poor girl. The result of not having proper acne care. Don't laugh boys, acne can happen on boys too!

Hence, Mentholatum came out with this fabulous product called 'Acnes Medicated Creamy Wash' to solve all your acne problems.



Don't Touch
Do Acnes


After trying it out, I can feel the medicated effect doing its wonder to the acne-infected region. I felt so happy that I did something against it instead of letting it go unattended. If I can illustrate the acne's reaction to Acnes Medicated Creamy Wash, it would be like this...



I remembered my secondary school days when I was in Track & Field, I sweat a lot during training and noticed that lots of pores started growing on my forehead. My fringe was covering those pores and I felt really uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, I did not have proper acne care products because I simply don't care about it. Now that I know acne can become scar that will remain on the face forever if left unattended, I must prevent it from happening!

So how it helps?!


The Facts...

Anti-bacterial: Contains Isopropyl Methyphenol (o-Cymen-5-ol) which penetrates deep into pores to fight against bacteria and prevent pimples.

Soothings: Helps sooth redness and skin irritation caused by acne. Prevents aggravation of pimples.

Deep cleansing: Helps unclogs pores and reduce blemishes by deeply cleansing to remove dirt, oil, impurities and excess sebum.

Moisture retention: Contains Vitamin C with moisture retention benefits, leaving your skin soft and moisturized after wash.

Anti-oxidation: Contains Vitamin E, an effective anti-oxidant, to keep the elasticity of your skin.


With all the above solutions, it is possible to have acne-free skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home