Monday, August 17, 2009

David becky in mini dress?

I was on the MRT travelling to Bukit Batok when I came across this weird man wearing a grey mini dress, high heels and carrying a hand bag. His face is typical "uncle" kind but please don't scold me when I say he kind of looked a bit like david beckham.

He sits at a priority seat and that's why it draws a lot of attention to him. Although he is wearing a mini dress, he crossed his leg and revealed his most expensive pink high heels without pretending.

When it was nearing towards the station Bukit Batok, he stood up and cat walk to the map to double check if he alight at the right station. He did all of these with elegance and some on-lookers almost phew on the spot.



From the look of it, it looks perfectly normal from this view.



Things begin to change when he is out in the sun. He performed cat-walking and imagine that he is attending a function. Blur photo here because I am very near to him. I don't want him to notice me.



Something is not right in this photo. Because his dress is too short, it begins to show a bit of his bum. The passerby made an "OMG" expression at him as he adjusted himself in the public!



If you ask me which is the most difficult photo I've taken, it would be this. It requires precise timing at pressing the shutter and to avoid his suspicion while he is paying up at the value shop. Did you see what I see around the chest region?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home