Thursday, August 20, 2009

Up* in 3D

Watched 'Up' in 3D with Sis yesterday. This is my first time watching movie in 3D. The images literally popped out of the screen. We have to wear the 3D spectacles and after the movie, it causes giddiness. I immediately went home to sleep until 9pm without studying for UT!



Anyway, the movie gives me the urge to cry at the beginning of the story. However, just when I was about to tear, a funny scene interrupted and caused me to laugh out loud. Wait, I think I laugh because someone beside me laugh first.

The unknown person beside me kept laughing at parts where he is not supposed to laugh. I guess his age is about 25 and he came to the movie alone. After the movie, he left abruptly. Hmm, I wondered what's the feeling of watching movie alone.

Initially, we wanted to watch 'The Proposal' but its not out yet. I remembered seeing the release date, 19 Aug and it suddenly change to 20 Aug. Even if it is on 20 Aug, there should be sneak preview on 19 Aug. Luckily, 'Up' turned out to be good or else it will be a wasted trip.

-------------------------------------

The hungry ghost festival had just begin yesterday, 19 Aug 11pm. Won't be going swimming anymore this month. Late night activities will be minimal. Lots of horror movies will be released this month which contradicts my previous point as the available slot for ghostly movies are usually at night.

Anyhow, our days have to go on despite the hungry ghost festival. 'They' have their holidays just like us. We just have to be cautious not to offend any. Will be having marketing UT later. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home