Friday, August 28, 2009

Secret

Have you ever keep a secret?

Yes I do. I'll be keeping this secret for 3 months from now and promise not to tell anyone unless the owner allow me to say it.



Anyway, we had bak chor mee at JP's fei zai eatery. I laughed hard at the signboard because it gives me the idea that the food is oily and only fat people eat it.

I ordered set B and it include 1 bowl of bak chor mee and hot coffee. My sis asked whether she can change the hot coffee to some cold drinks instead and the auntie say 'cannot'.

Imagine eating a bowl of ultra spicy bak chor mee and after you finished it, you are sourcing for a iced cold drink and you remembered that set B only comes with HOT coffee. The thought of it makes you feel like not adding chili to the bak chor mee. But then again, whats bak chor mee without chili? Put ketchup meh?

The 2 flies there were extremely slow in reaction. Usually when a fly sits on your hand and you move a bit, it will fly off immediately. But this eatery's flies is retarded. You swing your hand and the fly is still there, refusing to budge off.

All in all, the experience of the eatery in terms of service and cleanliness is beyond words.

As for the night, we had steamboat.



Here's Timothy with the very sad look. Don't be fooled by its appearance. He cried whenever you don't give him the soft drinks. But he is really poor thing. He is sick and he just vomited when I am typing this.



Me and Tb shared this soup! Super shiok because my mum, sis and Ah peng use another soup. We have the freedom to customize our own soup based on our favourites.



In this case, I spam luncheon meat, meatballs and hotdogs into the soup!



On the other side, I call it 'seafood' theme because it contains prawns and crabs. When I taste their soup, it is so salty I need to drink 10 cups of water to clear the saltiness.

Next Wednesday going kbox. I better go practice some new songs to sing! Enjoying holidays to the maximum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home