Saturday, September 26, 2009

Updates!

Lots of things happened in this short one week. Mostly good, except that holiday is fast depleting. Watched Gamer and Aliens in Attic like don't know when. The trip to Genting and KL had been confirmed. GPA results out and I am quite satisfied with myself. FYP02 team allocation also out and I am with Zakia, Shao cheng and Andy.

But the greatest good news is...



I shall keep my fingers crossed

We also went to Qian Hu's Fish spa thanks to Hx's complementary vouchers worth $10 per session! (30 mins)

FYI, Qian Hu Corporation is founded by Kenny Yap (picture below) and is a fish company that is based in Singapore, receiving many prestigious awards.



Kenny Yap, popularly known as "Kenny the Fish"

The Fish Spa has 3 categories ranging from small, medium and big fishes.



This is the small fishes and they rocks! They cleaned up my sole and toes in-between until it sparkles in the water and rainbows emerging.

If you think the above is peanut to you, wait till you see below.



Direct translation: 'Here, Bigger the fish, bigger the excitement!'



And when I say big, it's really big. The biggest one is like the size of one foot. Their mouth is like sucker that sucked on your dead skins. At some point in time, they felt like scrubs and when the whole school of fishes attack your foot, they scrub you clean!



Like this! When you dip your foot into it, they came rushing at it!



I simply kicked them off because I couldn't take it. They just keep nibbling and nibbling the feet like as if it's theirs. All of us were shouting and it's hard to not fidget a single bit.

And lastly,



Killed Peter with a rolled up newspaper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just happened to pass by on your blog, and I find your writing style, details and pictures very interesting. Paint Story Board is especially entertaining =D Keep up the good work!!!

September 29, 2009 at 4:08 AM 

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home