Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy birthdays!!!

20th October is a special day for both Ah peng and my younger sis. They shared the same birthday and I only knew this last year since I was the one buying the cake. This time, each of them will have a cake for themselves and it's customized by ME! MUAHAHAHAHAH! No choice, I am the artist here. PSB style~

I started off with my younger sis's cake.



I drew a girl which represent my younger sis and trust me, it's not easy from the look of it. My hands keep shaking because I have to squeeze the cream out. My elder sis helped with the colouring of shirt and hair.



Finished! But it looks plain.



I wrote the word 'Hapi B'dae' using bubble font and regretted deeply. It didn't turned out nice but I saved it back by putting the starry things. If without the starry things, don't it looks weird?



My elder sis decorated the sides with starry things again. (comes very handy) You can see she pressed too hard into the cake.



And Ta Da!! The finished product that is colourful and fun looking!

Now it's Ah peng's cake...

Ah peng is my sis's husband and I cannot use back the same ideology in decorating my younger sis's cake for Ah peng. I need to think in his perspective and I came up with the idea of drawing his sideway view. Don't look exactly like him but he will get the idea that it's him on the cake!



My sis squeezed a generous amount of chocolate fudge for the hair part. She say that the 'hair part' will taste extremely tasty.



The green colour is supposed to be blue.



Finished product! I love the hair. How come my sis ask me to write '2010'? I thought this year is 2009?

This way of birthday celebration is unique and I will surely do it again! I did mine at Jurong point's, The icing room.

-----------------------------------------

Outing with cheapo gang (Teresa, Yuenky and Sherman) yesterday. It was enjoyable except that the movie 'Pandorum' turned out sucky. I don't know what it is doing the whole movie and it's very dark and unclear when the monsters start to chase the people. MESSY!

Had crystal jade at CWP. They wanted to have steamboat but I stopped them. They can't even finished ala carte!



Sesame oil chicken noodle. Hate the bones.



Teresa's choice. Whatever she order, the waitress say don't have. haha

Off-ed to farmville and cafe world...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey !
How did you get the ingredients and everything you need to make that cake?

Would be great if you could e-mail me or comment on my blog? Thanks a lot!

Would really appreciate it if you could fill me in on the details.

November 4, 2009 at 1:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home