Friday, February 29, 2008

Wisdom tooth spree...

Met Hx in the afternoon after our dota games. He was on MC from army because he just took off his wisdom tooth. It was then I remembered I had 4 wisdom teeth. I am so worried about when it will attack me. The dentist told me that it is best to take it off earlier so that it won't cause you any trouble in the future.

The problem is, it doesn't cause me any trouble now but if I disturb it, I am causing myself trouble. So I might as well leave it as it is.

I was punctual! Good. We went to JEC kopitiam to eat lunch. I ordered "Xi Yang Cai" soup and it was delicious. It's very oily but it seems like the more oily it is, the more I like it. The soup was very tasteful and it goes well with the rice. The "Xi Yang Cai" were also very soft and leafy. The meat has alot of fats. The fats are like jelly.

I knew it taste like jelly because I accidentally ate some part of it and thought that it was some kind of winter melon thingy. As I bite more, it became very disgusting because it melts...

Enough of the scary fat meat. We thought of watching CJ7 but didn't in the end because it's no longer there. Hence, I asked hx to come my house to watch Step up. Step up 2 is going to be out real soon and I am definitely going to watch it.

After watching Step up, we went IMM to eat. Suddenly had cravings for sushi, Sashimi and Wasabi. Went to the Japanese restaurant but it was full house. Wanted to eat fish & Co but feels expensive and not worth it. Then we went to the eating place beside it.

There were some promotions going on and besides there is this Set that attracts me alot!



Yes! Salmon Cream Pasta. It comes with fresh salmon meat and the creamy plus cheesy sauce to sum it up. Bagus!



Hx ordered Japanese Curry Rice with Hamburger. The main thing about this set is the Curry and hamburger. I tasted the curry and found it very thick and sweet with a bit of spiciness. Shiok!

The Pepper lunch is unique in it's own way because the food is served on hot plates and you can cook it on the spot, Yourself! For beef especially, if you like it medium done, you do it yourself and need not trouble the waiter for giving you raw beefs or over-cooked ones.

Anyway, Jeff show me a youtube video and I thought it was very funny. Like to share it with you guys! Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home