Sunday, February 24, 2008

I won't be around from 25-28 Feb and so I must finish this entry before I go. Sounds sad right? ok, but today I certainly had fun! Let's do some recap!

Met Mengkha, Jinjin, Taibao, Shiying, RuiFang and Huixiang below my house. It's like so coincidence whereby they didn't tell me that they will be coming my house and I met them below my house when I am going out. In the end, I didn't allow them to come my house because it might scare my mum!

And so, we cut cakes at the coffee shop table.




Ya cut chocolate cake!



Taibao was already dripping saliva just by looking at the cake!



The cake with candles lighted up!



1 big candle + 9 small candles = 19 years old!



ready to blow the candles? NO! make wishes!



Hana hana, make wishes la~



Taibao: You must be making those weird wishes again la~
Me: *Evil grin* How did you know?

Each of us had 1 slice of the cake but Tai bao had 2! We sort of force him to eat because he's the erm.... PIG! Ok after that, we headed to Cash studio, the karaoke place.

At the Karaoke place, we started cam-whoring! From this part onwards, some photos seems like taken over and over again. Hence I will name them "unglam" photo because these photos are those that shown us not ready for photo-taking or posing.





Same photo showing from left: Taibao, Meng Kha and me



Huixiang!? What the hell was that for?!??!



Taibao, point me again and I'll break your fingers... And what's with Huixiang's face again? Look like monkey!



Ok This was better, but I looked away because it's my turn to sing!



Unglam photo 1: Hair messy, hand look like ghostly sightings and Tb buck tooth



Family photo 1: (Left to right, Top) Shiying, Jinjin, RuiFang, Taibao and huxiang
(Left to right, Bottom) Me and Mengkha



Family photo 2 (Candid) *Shiying boxing jinjin's face, Ruifang making me look like deer, Hx blowing a kiss to someone?



Unglam photo 2: Hx blocking the entire photo and Tb close eyes



Unglam photo 3: Hx haven't sit down properly and Tb's hand scratching butt.



Don't know how to comment on this?



Anyhow touch each other!









Best friends Forever? The Dai dees khakis~





Legs all slanted to the left?



Unglam photo 4: I don't know whether is it I pass mic to Shiying or Shiying pass mic to me?









We told jinjin to stop taking but she continued anyway.



Unglam photo 5: Tb using phone.



Unglam photo 6: I look like ghost under that bright lightings



AND LASTLY, Jinjin will kill me if she sees this pic! It should be unglam photo 7 but I edited it a little. I added a green beanie hat for her because the original photo shows her having a bad camera day!



My presents! Thx guys, I love all of them very much! Although you all are busy but you all still dig out time to celebrate my birthday for me. I am so touched. I really had fun today. One of my wish is to hope all of you good health. How greedy am I.

Hx and Tb had to go earlier because they need to book in while the rest of us continued singing. Each of us just need to pay $10 plus for like 7 hours of singing. Quite worth it!

We went home by bus and we had to look for it everywhere! Ruifang left us and took 143 home while the rest of us were walking, sweaty. When we finally found the bus stop, the bus arrived and we just couldn't board it because of the red lights. We tried to chase it when the green man finally flashes but midway, mk's glasses dropped in the middle of the road and everyone was panicking because this seldom happens!

That, at least wasted a few seconds or else we could have board the bus. We waited for other bus and we went clementi. We bid farewell for a day of joy. Me and Mk ate dinner/supper at clementi then home sweet home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home