Sunday, February 24, 2008

12:38am

Just finish a relaxing bath and was waiting for the hair to dry a little before I go to sleep. I felt like there were things undone and I need to record this down.

The previous entry, I mentioned that there is a photo I need to upload. The photo is the one I took together with Teresa and Jeff.



Ok, Photo uploaded. Checked.

Went out with Hx, my sis and mk's bro. It's like going out with people from all walks of life. Seems like they are getting along well and we went to watch the movie called...



Ya, it's Death Note Spin Off - L Change The World. So long lor~

I feel that this time, the movie wasn't that interesting than the previous one. Yes! L is one of the most interesting character in Death Note, but they focused too much on the "Protraying L's personality" and it kind of make this movie nothing new from those usuals.

I remembered why Death Note left me with great impression that causes me to rush for this movie. It is the intriguing mystical lore about the Death Notes (The Book!). The great mind game of Yagami Light and L in getting to know each other's name. The Death god and nicely plan plot that set us, audiences, alive.

These things were almost varnished or not present at all. How could anyone call that a Death note sequence if the plus points is not there?

But anyway, What's watched cannot be un-watched. I hope that it is just a side-story whereby the author is trying to make some money for the upcoming sequences. It did show L smiling which is not easily seen previously. L also did alot of things here and there which makes me laugh at his actions. Good actor ^^

Good night! Dream Death note.

P/S: I hope to have my very own Death note whereby I can write so names!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home