Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy birthday to my mum! (23 Nov)

She likes purple, hence the title colour.

To celebrate my mum's birthday, we went to safra Kbox in the morning to have the K lunch hours. Unfortunately, Timothy went along and he created havoc in the singing room. His crying is louder than the singing. My sis, which is timothy's mum, suffered, and I remembered her singing one or two lines of the song, "Ji Shi Ben" by Kelly Chen.

My mum took a 1 week leave from work just so that she can rest and enjoy her birthday (actually she just want to clear the leave)

After singing, we went 'The icing room' at Jurong point to make cake! This is my second time going there and third time designing the cakes.



See background, 'The Icing Room'



'Katherine' is my mum's name and obviously the 'chio' woman is my mum with act chio ribbon on hair and heart shapes mouth.



Super nice right? I am so proud of my creation.



There's a kid beside me that is also making a cake for her parents. She kept asking me questions like 'who's the girl on the cake?', 'who is it for?', 'What are you drawing?'. Super noisy. Feel like swiping off her cake.

The simple birthday celebration ended at my house with singing of birthday song and cutting of cake. Still prefer the vanilla cake to chocolate cake.

------------------------------------

Anyway, Yk is taking forever to upload the pictures for the Bishan prawning.



So what I have here is the prawns that me, my sis and her husband caught.

Mysteriously, the prawns contained lots of eggs at the head region and most disgustingly, there's fats and they looked like brain juices!

Despite it being described as such, it still taste nice! Besides, the feeling of eating the prawns that you caught using your own hands make it all the more tastier!

-------------------------------------

Lastly, L4D2 is uber pwnage. I love splitter so much!!!



Look at the two pig tails and the elongated neck. Not forgetting that the mouth tearing looks is from the movie, 'The mirror'. With a sexy beer belly, she spits a stream of poisonous liquid at the enemy while wearing her leopard print 'Ris-low-wannabe' bra. Her contrasting three quarter pants had blood stains and the pinky little shoes makes her irresistible. I am so in love with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home