Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Haagen-Dazs @ Tampines Mall

Slurp, went to Haagen-Dazs after shopping for mum's present. That's like after 1 hour of shopping and our legs are tired. Seriously, I hate shopping especially when I am shopping for things that is not for myself. Nevertheless, Mummy! You are the best! (Don't dare to say it in her face!!!)



Their promotion item, $14.90.



Consists of Dark chocolate + orange, Chocolate chips and Passion fruit flavours.

Banana Boat



Consists of Strawberry cheesecake, Cookie and cream and Passion fruit + mango flavours.



I especially love the almond flakes! crunchy!



However, the banana become tasteless because of the sweet ice cream!

--------------------------------

Watched 2012 and it's super nice. Teared 3 times.



*During the movie

Whenever I tear (indian family saying goodbye to each other, looking at the devastated land on the airplane), I will just let it drop because I don't want my sis to notice that I cry. But since she started first to wipe off the tears using the tissue from the jumbo hotdog, I asked for one tissue too. There is nothing to be shy about having emotions.

Lastly, people are raving about the Doom's day in 2012 after watching this movie. After much thoughts, I think if it is going to come, then let it come with all might and kill us with one swipe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home