Thursday, February 11, 2010

Free-ed

Yesterday was the last test, Hospitality. My stomach growled like 7 times during the test and the people at the same table kept looking at me. The facilitator walking past me also looked at me. (Don't ask me how I know, I just know)

Anyway, that's not the point. I am literally/officially, in between of these two, graduated from Poly life! Just in the nick of time, before Chinese new year and Valentine. I am now lazing at home doing nothing but working on some miscellaneous stuff.

This year's Chinese new year and valentine will fall on the same day. For those who have your other half, it might be challenging to balance between family and relationship. When you choose your girlfriend/boyfriend, you might not be able to spend time with your family. Your parents will ask you to go home visiting and then your other half gets neglected. The best win-win situation is to bring your loved ones along and hopefully, it turns out well.

Lastly, (I hope it's not too late) Thank you to all my friends in the poly life. This marks the end of another beginning in my life. (sounds like suicidal letter)

I don't get the chance to say bye bye to each and everyone of you. But if you managed to read this, it means I am referring to you okay? Anyone, it doesn't matter.

I tried to recall back to my year one. Ian, Jiajun, Andrew, Ziqi, Zhi Han, Wei Zhong and Adillah. Those are the first few friends I had in RP and they are all some fun! Most of them are included in the paint story board which is also a reason why I started drawing comic strips. Thank you my friends for all the lunch gossips we had!

I can't believe I looked so pure in year 1!


Year 2 spells trouble for me as I knew a bunch of potential pon-teng-ers like Teresa, Sophia, Yuenky, Yuen feng, Jeff, Sherman, Lester, Marcus and KC. We just keep pon-teng like nobody's business and ignore the facilitator(table cloth) that treat us badly. Good ones like science and culture faci, we will pretend to listen and work hard. Missed the DotA days!!

We all looked so young in this photo!


Year 3 is "one for all, all for one" year! We stick together like glue. The glue include Andy, Shao cheng, Zakia and William. Although I knew them back in year 2, we continued to choose the same modules, hoping to get into the same class and some of us actually did it! We still go to lunch together.

We took this picture back in year 2 and we took another picture in year 3 with the same pose! (Don't have the picture now)


All in all, my poly days are memorable. I'm lovin it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home