Monday, December 7, 2009

New PSB

I drew a new PSB (Click here) and it was about a recent case when me and my sis want to buy chicken rice but later found out that it was closed for the day.

P/S: You can view PSB on the right side of the navigation.

We were actively discussing about what we are ordering and just a turn after the wall, the stall was closed for the day! Our reaction was like "?!!?".

-------------------------------------------

超級星光大道 Chao Ji Xing Guang Da Dao 6

Chao Ji Xing Guang Da Dao 第六季 began on 6 November 2009. Below is the embedded link for it if you are intersted.



However, I noticed something's changing. Unlike the past, the team leaders which is also Zhang yu, Xiao pang, Zuo An An and Kang Kang will sometimes pick songs for their team members to sing. They are also grouped into teams for easier observation and guidance.

When the team loses, the team leaders will be forced to eliminate those who didn't perform well for that episode, resulting in hidden 'weaklings' on the winning teams. Not that I am saying it's unfair but they can't hide forever. Besides, those that did well the previous week didn't seemed to be doing well consecutively for the subsequent week.

To be honest, no one really stands out at this moment because of their instabilities. However, there might be 1 team with the 3 guys (not Jonas brother!) who are constantly singing songs that combined their voices together in unison. Yes, they are good, but how far can they go with 3 persons while all the others are only 1 person? That wouldn't be fair. (whenever one of them sing the solo, I can also hear the instability in them)

I still think Xu jia ying of Xing Guang 3 is the most stable contestant of all. Forget about Xing Guang 1 & 2 because I never watched them. (I started with xing guang 3 and am glad for that)

---------------------------------------

1 more week to 3 weeks holiday. Haven't plan what to do with it!



But currently, I have my new game (Petville) to keep me company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home