Saturday, December 19, 2009

Random entry

Life had been blissful for me recently. I'm currently enjoying my holidays by being lazy everyday. I do the things that most people do; eat, sleep, play and watch. This is the perfect lifestyle for me and I am glad to say it.


Wan Zai Hong Kong Cafe, IMM building level 3


This is one of the food that I am craving for. The taste of this Wanton Noodle had been spinning in my head ever since I've tried it. I know I don't like noodles but this is exceptional!


Wan Zai Hong Kong Cafe, IMM building level 3


This is their side dish and it is very crisy per se. It contain a regular size prawn in every Wanton and the prawn is super fresh.

How I know? I am allergic to prawn and whenever a prawn can make my allergy acts up, it is fresh! (You can even see one strand of prawn feeler in the picture!)


West coast plaza, forget the name of the place but it's some kind of cafe @ level 2


Honestly, not very nice. But it is very oily and that is what I like about it. Taste a bit like laksa instead of curry. Chicken is boiled until it is very soft.

----------------------------------

Watched Feng yun 2, Storm raiders with Sis and Hx.



It was a disappointment despite the fact that they keep counting down starting from 100 days ago. I thought it was a movie that can be the 'finale' type because it was due at December. I was anticipating this movie and the more anticipation, the more disappointment.

The disappointment comes from the part whereby the bad guy dies too easily. They say until like he is unbeatable but in the end died with decay from the feng's evilness.

-----------------------------------

Cousin's big day (girl)



Yes, I am sitting at the front table. You can see from the picture above, no zoom, no movement. I just stood up and turn around to capture this picture. The food was nice, but the people at the table was not.

-----------------------------------

Lastly, Christmas is approaching and I am almost done with the presents selection. I am so looking forward to it. Wonder what sort of presents will I get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home