Sunday, May 23, 2010

Month of May

Month of May is a significant month for me because it will be my last month of freedom before I enter army. I told myself that I need to do all the things that I haven't done in the last month and hopefully I can fulfill my wishes. Lots of birthdays in this month as well!!

Happy birthday Yuenky!

Celebrated Yuenky's 21st birthday @ seaview resort. She invited the whole bunch of us and even gave us a room! Theme for her birthday party is blue but apparently not many people abide the rule!



Lester is all out to 'kope' the 'Happy birthday' sign behind for his very own 21st birthday chalet. We also played many games whereby the losers had to eat or drink the forfeits which is leftover cakes, popiah and chivas(whiskey).

I guess I will definitely miss the cheapo days whereby we exchange formulas of reducing cost and ways to earn money!

----------------------------------------------


A new hairstyle!

I also cut my hair and requested for a 'X' on the side. (This is directly the next day after yk's birthday celebration)



People tend to become desperate and ought for changes when they are entering army? I don't know if this is true but I figured out that this hairstyle is only suitable for this period, the 'post-army' period. It's like, you won't cut this during your student days and neither your working life.

If you don't like it, you can simply erase it by cutting the hair botak. To make it even crazier, I had the other side with two lines while protecting the rights of adidas by not copying it with three straps.

----------------------------------------------


Collection of diploma certificate

Meet up with Andy, Shao Cheng, Zakia, William and Youngly so that we can go back school to collect certificates. Some of us didn't attend the graduation ceremony and it surprised most of the people that it is one of the most honourable time of 3 years of polytechnic life and yet you can give it a miss.

I guess I didn't care because the thought of buying a harry potter robe for $25 just for 1 day makes me feel giddy.

Anyway, we collect on the later date and it seems much more faster than collecting it on stage(got stage fright). We went for Iron man 2 after that and despite it being the second time watching it for me, there was a part after the credits where it shows a hammer. According to William peterus, it was THOR! and it means 'To be continued...'

This also means that we will watch the iron man 3 together as this group, ok?

Momento


----------------------------------------------


Besties

In between, we had a few k box sessions, lan gaming, lunches, dinners, shopping for gifts and movies with the besties.

One of the most memorable moments was with my sis and Shawn at Jurong point. We had pizza hut and starbucks while taking turns to look after shawn. We also went for shopping and it's super shiok buying LOTS of things that you always want to get but never had a chance to.

Our favourite stuffed crust pizza after a day of shopping!


----------------------------------------------


Shi ying's 21st birthday party




Shiying invited us, the gang of secondary school mates and friends, to her birthday party and it was a time for gathering and catching up with friends. Had fun because the food was nice but the weather is extremely humid at night.

After the party, we went to west coast plaza for supper, billard and bowling. 7 of us need to squeeze in a 4 seater car and it was major discomfort!

----------------------------------------------


4 in 1 birthday celebration

Had a eventful birthday celebration for Jinjin, Shuxian, Ruifang and Shiying(didn't come!)





We had a super fun get-together at ibis hotel. We went for kbox and dinner at lau pat sat. Midnight went out to walk and chit chat. Then we sleep until morning.

Next day, me and my sis went to Sakura to have buffet. We kind of celebrated mother's day for our beloved grandma.

I love the month of may because it's full of events! There will be universal studios and meeting up with besties! Wow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home